10

Fang Li looked up at Xie Huai in a daze.

The man in white clothes stood quietly outside the bamboo building, the breeze brushed his sleeves, his cold face reflected the afterglow of the setting sun, such a beautiful scene... against the nightmare that had just faded, half truth and half false, it was hard to distinguish dream from reality for a while.

[The system shouted anxiously: Host, host, host, woo woo, are you okay? ! ! 】I yelled for a long time just now, but the host didn’t seem to hear it. He was so anxious to death, it’s all his fault... He should have made it clear to the host earlier, the memory of disgust is very dangerous! !

The familiar noise came to mind.

Oh, it seems to be back to reality.

Fang Li blinked.

Just now he was thrown into a nightmare by accident, if not for that loud shout, he might be trapped there and won't be able to wake up.

There is no one else here, so it can only be Xie Huai.

This was when he was weakest and defenseless. Even a toddler could kill him with a knife. Such a good opportunity... Xie Huai did not kill the people, but saved himself.

Why?

Fang Li looked at Xie Huai complicatedly, and said in a hoarse voice, "Why are you here?"

Xie Huai's eyes were cold, his expression was indifferent, and he said: "It's all about finding a quiet place to relax, isn't this a place you can't come to?"

Fang Li never restricted his actions, he easily explored the magic palace, and there was nothing hidden about it, even this so-called forbidden area was only provided with a sword.

It's not an artifact that can split the sky and split the sea, it's just an ordinary sword with mottled old scars and little aura left.

How could such a sword be so cherished and valued by the majestic Demon Venerable?

That can only mean that its meaning is more important than its value.

Xie Huai couldn't see any difference in this sword. Even when it was intact, it was not so precious and rare. After being damaged, it has no spiritual energy to nourish it. Now it is just a piece of scrap iron... But for Fang Li , this sword must be of great significance, he suddenly wanted to know the unknown real side of this person, so he quietly hid in the bamboo forest...

But what he didn't expect was that as soon as Fang Li touched the sword, he fell into a nightmare, faintly showing signs of going crazy.

If he didn't care about it, Fang Li might die.

He should have left, or, take this opportunity to kill him, so as to avoid future troubles forever.

However, when he saw Fang Li's painful expression, his eyes were bloodshot, and the veins were bulging on his pale face, he was instantly overwhelmed by the pain of the past, like a drowning person who wanted to leave desperately, but found out in despair. There is nowhere to go, he is trapped in the dream that never wakes up, sinking into the endless hell, no one can help him, even if his soul is scattered, he cannot escape and cannot leave...

This person finally took off his disguise, revealing his hidden real side, but is this scene what he wants to see?

Xie Huai closed his eyes, and before he could figure it out, he woke up Fang Li with a sound.

Why do you want to do this?

Maybe it's just because I don't want to see this person show such a helpless and desperate expression, which makes people wonder what he has gone through to become what he is now.