70

When Fang Li came to the foot of the mountain, he saw Fu Junling at a glance.

Fu Junling was dressed in white today, standing warmly and elegantly with his hands behind his back. He looked more similar to the senior brother in Yan Sui's memory. He looked at him softly and said, "You're here."

Fang Li looked indifferent, and said lightly: "If you have something to say, just say it."

Fu Junling sighed softly.

He looked at the person in front of him in a complicated manner.

If it wasn't for his mistake at the time, how could things have come to this point today?

Four thousand years ago, when I fell, I used the means to hoodwink the heavens to hoodwink the secrets of the sky, leaving a trace of my soul in reincarnation, hoping that one day I would be reincarnated and come back to the world.

Until nineteen years ago.

The young man accidentally brought him the Yin-Yang Jade, which awakened his past life memories.

He is finally back.

At that time, he wanted to take the Yin-Yang Jade directly and leave the Fufeng Sect, but the old man of the Fufeng Sect was too pedantic and refused to give the Yin-Yang Jade to him, thinking that this object should not be in this world, and he had just awakened at that time, and his strength had not yet recovered, so he could not Don't use Chong Wanshan.

Chong Wanshan is a dignified and ambitious person. If he knew that the Fufeng Sect had this treasure, he would definitely not let it go. He only leaked a little bit of information, which attracted Chong Wanshan to attack the Fufeng Sect. In a critical moment, the old man did not doubt that he was there. Sure enough, he took out the Yin-Yang Jade, and asked him and Ah Yan to leave with half of it.

At that time, he should have killed Ah Yan directly, grabbed the jade talisman and left.

Even this young man is the most beloved and cherished person in his life.

But compared with his memory of nearly ten thousand years and the reincarnation of hundreds of lifetimes... the life of Ah Yan's senior brother, who lived just over twenty years, is like a drop in the ocean and a fleeting moment.

Too trivial.

But that insignificant and small memory still affected him after all, making him take action at the last moment and save the young man who was destined to die.

He faked his death in front of Ah Yan, letting him die, and planned to find him after Ah Yan left, and get back his other half of the jade talisman.

But he was never found again.

This young man was always very smart, he really ran away and hid so that no one could find him again.

Temporarily relented.

Let him miss what could have been at his fingertips.

He left Fufeng faction.

In order to obtain the cultivation resources more conveniently, the Xuanxing Tower was added in a new look.

Five years passed.

Demon King Yan Sui was born out of nowhere, his origin is unknown and his cultivation base is mysterious, and he dominates the demonic way with invincible power, causing panic in the spirit world.

Regarding the identity of Demon Lord Yan Sui, there are different opinions in the fairy world.

Some people say that he is a demon who has lived for hundreds of years, some people say that he is a wronged soul who has been resurrected from the dead...