8

Fang Li narrowed his eyes slightly.

As a captive under the fence, but to say such provocative words... I really don't have the slightest sense of being a knife and I am a fish.

Did he really think that he would not be irritated and would not do anything to him?

Fang Li turned his head suddenly, his lips almost brushed against Xie Huai's ear, and let out a playful low smile: "What? Mr. Yuyi is expecting the deity to do something? Could it be that he finally discovered that the deity is also Not bad?"

The man's lips seemed to be cold even in temperature, but the breath he exhaled was scorching hot, passing over your ears lightly, the ambiguous and charming laughter, like the whispers of a sympathizer, was like There is really a lot of affection...so much so that Xie Huai was stunned for a moment.

And in this split second, Fang Li pushed him into the room, and closed the door smoothly.

He fixedly looked at Xie Huai, and said in a slow tone: "You really think it through?"

Give! you! opposite! regret! of! machine! meeting!

think! clear! Chu! Again! Say! talk!

Xie Huai raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him. The man's pale face was tense, and his eyes had a rare solemnity, but he couldn't see any happy emotions, more like he was a little embarrassed, as if he was afraid that he would really agree...

Since it is to test this person, now is a good opportunity.

But Xie Huai saw the tension in the other party's eyes... He shook his head suddenly, and said lightly: "Your Majesty misunderstood."

Fang Li suddenly breathed a sigh of relief! Of course, it is impossible for Xie Huai to obey him. It must be his recent behavior that made Xie Huai suspicious, so he tested himself like this. Fortunately, Xie Huai did not press every step of the way, otherwise he would be really embarrassed...

He snorted coldly and flicked his sleeves: "Next time, I will speak after thinking clearly. The patience of this deity is limited. Don't think that this deity will not do anything to you."

The corner of Xie Huai's lips twitched slightly, the person in front of him looked serious and serious, he could say cruel words, but he didn't have any murderous intent.

You can tell a person not by what he says, but by what he does.

Since coming here, Fang Li has said a lot of cruel things... but he has never done anything that really hurt him.

Did he really think it would act as a deterrent?

Even if they are well-known and righteous, they are not so naive as to think that this can shock people, or...he knows it clearly in his heart, but he can't do anything more extreme.

Perhaps because of this, I did not continue.

Xie Huai turned around, sat down as if nothing had happened, and poured himself a cup of tea.

At this moment, Fang Li was completely relieved, at least Xie Huai didn't ask him "what do you want to do with me", so it was considered interesting.

Although Xie Huai repented under his own 'threat', people outside didn't know this. He had already entered the house, so it would be inappropriate to go out now. It's just that he hadn't come for several days and the fragrance was used up. no make up...

Xie Huaidan sat in front of the table without looking up, pinching the rim of the cup with white jade-like fingertips, and said indifferently: "Now that my cultivation base has been sealed, what is Your Majesty still worried about?"