24

Fang Li retreated for seven days, finally suppressed the power of the blood spirit, and then came out of the inn.

Because of the previous incident on Wanxi Mountain, the identities of Chongxuezong and the other three could no longer be used. Fang Li regained his appearance, and Xie Huai put on the veil again.

Wu Yimei prepared good wine and food early on, Fang Li smelled the aroma of the food on the table, his appetite whetted, and he sat in the hall in a good mood to eat.

The voices of the surrounding discussions were heard clearly.

"I heard that the devil from Fuqiu Mountain came to Xining County and destroyed the Xingyue Palace on Wanxiu Mountain!"

"Who doesn't know about this now? You just came out of retreat!"

"I didn't expect Shan Qingyang to be such a person. The Xingyue Palace met the devil this time. It's true that the wicked will be punished by the wicked! It's just that the poor cloud-swallowing beast has been murdered by the devil!"

"Brother Zhao, I heard that you also accepted the post from Xingyue Palace, but left the mountain early? Fortunately, you left early, so you escaped disaster!"

"That's right, I'm a coward, Lao Zhao, so I just saved my life."

"It is said that Mr. Yuyi has been with the devil all the time, and the two seem to be very close..."

"Besides, that devil is extremely ferocious and terrifying. His subordinates have dead faces. Everyone didn't see what happened, and he killed Shan Qingyang as soon as he made a move..."

Fang Li listened casually with his chin propped up, he was no stranger to these things, and the corners of his lips twitched when he thought that there were more horror stories about him in the Jianghu.

At this moment, a clear and cold voice sounded: "Don't forget, if it wasn't for the devil's action, you would have become the nourishment of the blood spirit fetus now, and there is no life to show off your tongue here."

Fang Li was startled, and couldn't help turning his head to look.

Ji Fangfang was dressed in a clean and neat attire, and put the epee on the table with a 'slap', her cold eyes were full of ridicule.

Everyone's face was a little ugly, and then they said in displeasure: "The devil is not here to save us, but just to take the blood of the soul."

"Really? Brother Zhao was scared away. If it wasn't for the devil, he would have stayed on Wanxi Mountain waiting to die..." Ji Fangfang raised her eyebrows: "And he let you go in the end .”

Someone said with a straight face: "That's because Mr. Yuyi asked for mercy, otherwise how could the devil let us go..."

Ji Fangfang said in a long tone: "Oh? Then why didn't I see that you are grateful to Mr. Yuyi, but kept implying that he was in league with the devil."

Someone blushed and said angrily, "He's been in the same league with the devil, otherwise why didn't he warn us before? He has many opportunities to expose the devil! So what if he begged for mercy in the end, he just wants to buy us off with a little favor! "

Ji Fangfang sneered: "So your lives are so worthless."

She paused, and added: "If I were Lord Yuyi, I would let you die."

Seeing that Ji Fangfang ran against them again and again, everyone finally got angry, and someone sternly shouted: "Ji Fangfang, have you been deceived by the devil? You were the only one who got close to the devil on Wanxi Mountain. Now you are talking for the devil again and again, what on earth do you mean?"