20

Although most of you have seen dead people, Ding Gan's death was so miserable that many people turned pale and felt nauseated in their throats.

After a long time, someone spoke cautiously and broke the terrible silence: "Ding, Senior Brother Ding, could it be that you have encountered a demon cultivator?"

Such a cruel and terrible way of death can only be done by a demon cultivator, right? Everyone was shocked... Could it be that there are really magic cultivators around here? No way!

Just when everyone was a little panicked...

A crisp and cold voice sounded: "It's not a magician."

Everyone followed the sound and found that Ji Fangfang jumped down at some point. The girl squatted there calmly with heroic eyebrows and eyes. The other side faced everyone, pointing to the **** wound and said calmly: "This kind of wound was clearly torn apart by monsters."

Everyone: "..."

Oh, fortunately it's not a magician...

Ji Fangfang turned the corpse over, tore off the tattered robe, revealing the **** hole on the back of the corpse, frowning and analyzed seriously: "The monster should have attacked from behind, and Ding Gan was killed when he was unprepared, but the monster It only ate half of the corpse, maybe it's still lingering around."

Everyone: "!!"

Everyone felt the chill rising from the soles of their feet, and couldn't help but look at the deep bushes around them, as if monsters were staring at them, and they felt bad all of a sudden.

Ding Qian, as a master of the Jindan stage, is quite famous in the Xining County, he can't escape, there is only one Ji Fangfang here, he will definitely not be able to stop the monsters from attacking!

The two Xingyue Palace disciples were also a little nervous, but they still reassured everyone: "Don't worry, we will send a message to Senior Brother Xue to inform you of the whereabouts of monsters here."

When everyone heard this, although they were anxious, they could only calm down temporarily and looked around vigilantly.

Fang Li glanced at Ji Fangfang with admiring eyes, raised the corners of his lips, and suddenly said in a lazy voice: "Why is Senior Brother Ding here alone?"

Everyone was still in the anxiety of monsters hurting people, suddenly heard someone talking, and saw that it was that ignorant kid again, and immediately felt a toothache... But after thinking about it, this kid's question is indeed a bit suspicious.

Before departure, Xingyue Palace had repeatedly told everyone not to act separately because monsters are dangerous, but why did Ding Gan die here alone?

After about a stick of incense, a group of people rushed over after receiving the news. They happened to be members of Ding Gan's team who were closest to here. After seeing Ding Gan's tragic death, everyone was terrified.

Someone asked Fang Li's question just now, and the team member replied: "Brother Ding said he was in a hurry, so he left alone, let us go first without waiting for him, he will follow soon, but in the end he didn't come back for a long time , we went back to look for him, but we didn't find him, and we didn't expect Senior Brother Ding to..."

That's how it went away...

This is really bad luck!

Soon, several teams arrived one after another, among them was the team of Xue Qingyuan, the head disciple of Xingyue Palace. Seeing more and more people gathered, everyone's nervousness eased a lot.