33

Fu Junling wandered outside Fang Li's gate early the next morning.

It's already high in the sun, why haven't they got up yet?

Nothing will really happen...

No, no, no, how could such an arrogant Xie Huai be willing to be raped by a man... If the devil is really like this, then yesterday shouldn't be like that...

But why haven't they come out yet?

Did something unexpected happen?

Fu Junling couldn't help being a little worried. He hesitated again and again, and finally came to the door. When he was about to knock on the door, the door was suddenly opened...

His expression instantly froze on his face.

It was Xie Huai who opened the door. Xie Huai still looked cold and indifferent. He looked no different from yesterday, even his clothes were clean and tidy, but the devil behind him looked a little embarrassed...

Although she was tightly wrapped in a black robe, there were traces of bruises on the exposed neck, her pale face seemed a little haggard, and her eyes were faintly blue...

Fu Junling gasped, a little afraid to think about what happened...

He was narrow-minded, only thinking that Xie Huai would never be willing to be loved by a man... But he never thought about whether Xie Huai would be willing to be loved by a man...

No wonder, it was like that yesterday.

Cough cough, stop stop...

Can't think about it anymore.

Fang Li didn't have a good rest last night, his neck was pinched purple, Xie Huai used his own way to treat his body, it really is revenge for him...

But how polite he was back then, not to mention that Xie Huai loosened his clothes, he was as fierce as wanting to eat people... If it wasn't for his own fault, he would never let the other party do whatever he wanted!

He was in a bad mood at first, but as soon as he went out, he met Fu Junling's suspicious eyes. Fang Li immediately gave him a sullen look, what did he look at, and then he poked your eyes out!

Fu Junling was stunned by Fang Li's murderous eyes, and after a while, he turned his gaze away stiffly, and said in a nonchalant tone, "Your Majesty, are you going out for a stroll today?"

Go shopping, of course you have to do it well, go shopping.

Fang Li's eyes changed, and Fu Junling's success was unfavorable, and it seemed that he could not hope for it. Fortunately, Fu Junling was not the most important thing when he came to Danshan Gate this time...

As a good friend of Xie Huai, Fu Junling added a little more ink and ink to the text, but in the real general situation, it did not play a decisive role. Even though he was not so eager to rescue Xie Huai because of Xie Huai's change, Xuan It is also the general trend for Xinglou to join the Ten Thousand Immortals League.

But since Fu Junling was missing, the other side had to hurry up.

If things go wrong over there again, I'm afraid it will really affect the progress of the plot.

"I have looked up to the mountain city's reputation for a long time, so I naturally want to take a good look." Fang Li raised his eyebrows and said slowly.

Fu Junling nodded and smiled: "I am quite familiar with Wangshan City, so let me take a look at it."

This is to follow him all the way in case he makes trouble.