26

Fang Li looked at the face that was exactly the same as Xie Huai, and walked over with a cup of wine. The beauty looked at him affectionately, stretched out her hand and drank a cup of wine with him, her eyebrows were lowered and her eyes were full of tenderness, he was dreaming I didn't even dare to think about it.

Fang Li was suddenly a little worried, since it was the wedding night in the bridal chamber... Shouldn't the next...

cough cough.

Although Xie Huai is indeed extremely beautiful, but the edges and corners are as sharp as the ice hanging from the mountains, it is absolutely impossible to be mistaken for a woman, and even if Xie Huai is a woman, he can forget about other things that disgust him, and it is absolutely impossible to really force him Do that... This is Fang Li's bottom line.

It seems that I was too happy too early.

I didn't expect that the opening of this dream would be so exciting, and I would encounter the first problem so soon.

However, I don't know how Xie Huai feels at this moment, it must be more difficult than myself...

Fang Li saw that he stretched out his hand, put it on Xie Huai's lapel, and gently took off his outer shirt... It took a long time to undress the layers of wedding gowns and brocade robes... It seemed that it was about to be unsuitable for children...

Suddenly there was a commotion outside: "There are assassins—to protect the prince—"

Immediately afterwards, countless sharp arrows shot into the room at the same time!

Fang Li's expression changed suddenly, he turned around cleanly with the beauty in his arms, raised his hand and drew out his saber from the table, and cut the sharp arrow in front of him in half! Then he turned his head to look at the beauty in his arms, and asked anxiously, "Ma'am, are you hurt?"

The beauty shook her head, although she had a cold face, she couldn't hide her concern, but before she could speak, her pupils shrank suddenly, and she pushed Fang Li away suddenly—

The next moment, an arrow shot into his shoulder!

The beauty staggered and fell into Fang Li's arms, her face was bloodless, but she said with trembling lips: "My lord, you, are you okay..."

Fang Li held Wenxiang nephrite in one hand, everyone was shocked and numb, what is the direction of the plot?

But after the shock, I was lucky, the assassin came at such a wonderful time, it seems that tonight is a bridal chamber. The beauty is so badly injured, at least it is not suitable to do that for a few months. Since I love him deeply, it is even more impossible to take action when he is recuperating, so it is safe for the time being.

The stone in Fang Li's heart fell to the ground. This plot is a bit clichéd, but as long as he is not embarrassed, it will be others who are embarrassed.

Thinking about it this way, my mind immediately calmed down.

He hugged the injured beauty tightly, and yelled at the belated guards: "Go and get the imperial doctor!"

Speaking of carefully placing the beauty on the bed, he said in a deep voice, "This king will definitely not let you have trouble!"

The beauty's face was like gold paper, although she was seriously injured and her anger was as thin as silk, she still smiled slowly and said, "Well, I believe in the lord..."

Fang Li carefully looked at the person in front of him. Although he had exactly the same appearance as Xie Huai, his demeanor and demeanor were not the same as Xie Huai's. The state of mind, shouldn't it be disgusting to go mad on the spot...