42

An inexplicable sense of familiarity welled up in my heart...

No, it can't be that person's.

This is just another extravagant idea.

Xie Huai tightly closed his eyes, and after a long time, slowly let go of the teacup in his hand.

With a click, the teacup shattered.

Tao Lu has been carefully sitting aside, seeing Xie Huai crush the teacup, he hastily used a magic spell to gather up the overflowing tea, so as not to make the scene too ugly.

Brother, what's the matter?

Tao Lu looked at Xie Huai's cold face that seemed to be covered with ice, he didn't dare to breathe, he sighed in his heart, his eyes were complicated and sad.

He didn't know what exactly happened to his senior brother at the devil's place nine years ago...

In short, after killing the devil, senior brother Meridian Cunduan fell into a coma, and he didn't wake up for more than a month. After waking up, he seemed to be a different person...

Although he still looks the same on the surface, but he has followed his senior brother since he was a child, and he can feel very clearly that his senior brother has changed.

The most obvious point is-

In the past nine years, Tao Lu has never seen his senior brother smile again.

If senior brother used to be cold on the outside, but actually gentle and kind on the inside, now this person is completely cold from the inside to the outside.

The senior brother, who was not much talkative at first, is now more and more reticent, like a cold abyss that will not melt for thousands of years. When people get close, they can't help but feel awe.

Gradually, those juniors who were close to him before didn't dare to bother him...

Moreover, after the death of the demon head of Fuqiu Mountain, the master repeatedly asked the senior brother to return to the mountain, saying that he would always be Yun Jianque's disciple, but the senior brother was unwilling to come back, preferring to guard Fuqiu Mountain alone...

Day and night are accompanied by silence.

Why?

Brother, why did it become like this?

Tao Lu really couldn't figure it out, although everyone said that the devil was extremely vicious and deserved to die, but he clearly remembered that his senior brother was still speaking for the devil at Wan Xunshan, saying that he should not follow others, the devil is not that kind of person , the brother at that time clearly had light in his eyes.

But now, it looks like a cold body without a soul.

Tao Lu lowered his head, picked up the fragments of teacups on the table bit by bit, went outside the inn to throw them away, and raised his hand to wipe his red eyes.

So, how did the devil torture his brother? Will it make the senior brother who is firm and fearless, not even afraid of death, become such a person who is neither human nor ghost?

Tao Lu couldn't imagine.

He knew that the devil is the devil, how could he be a good person? The senior brother was deceived back then, and that's why he got to this point!

There are still a few Yunjianque disciples downstairs, they dare not even go upstairs, it's not because Lord Yuyi is so fierce...

Yuyi-jun has never been anything like that.