64

Wu Yimei couldn't help being startled when he heard the words, he suddenly remembered that in Fuqiu Mountain, although His Majesty had always protected Xie Huai and never let himself target Xie Huai, His Majesty had never said he liked him, and even told himself repeatedly that he was just Take advantage of it, and let yourself not think too much.

But at that time, I didn't believe it. I thought it was just the words of His Majesty to protect Xie Huai, because he cared about a person, and his words and deeds could not deceive others. His Majesty was so sincere to Xie Huai. Utilization can be explained?

But now that Xie Huai wishes to become a Taoist couple with His Majesty, it stands to reason that His Majesty should be happy if his wish is fulfilled, but instead he seems to be troubled, why is there any need to lie at this time?

Could it be that His Majesty doesn't like Xie Huai, did he really misunderstand?

Realizing this, Wu Yimei suddenly had a glimmer of hope that if His Majesty doesn't like Xie Huai, he won't be dragged down by Xie Huai, and he won't be alienated because of Xie Huai. He and His Majesty can still be the same as before...

Respect the most important person around you, or yourself.

Although he was happy in his heart, His Majesty was obviously not in a good mood. Wu Yimei didn't ask any more questions, but changed the subject: "I have prepared a rebuilt spirit stone for Your Majesty. order."

As he spoke, he offered a storage bracelet respectfully.

Fang Li felt a little emotional, this is the benefit of having caring subordinates, but now rebuilding is the top priority, Fang Li did not refuse, and took Wu Yimei's bracelet.

Wu Yimei said coldly again: "It's a pity that there was a traitor under my command back then, and everything about the Treasure Hall was known..."

Fang Li was clear about that matter, and smiled slightly: "It's okay, there's nothing particularly important there, just take it away if he takes it, and bring it back later."

Wu Yimei said: "Yes."

For the time being, let Du Meng be proud for a while, now that His Majesty is back, sooner or later he has to make him look good!

Fang Li pondered for a while, and said again: "I still have one thing to do, and I want you to do it for me."

Wu Yimei said without hesitation: "Please give your orders."

Fang Li's eyes were deep, and he said slowly: "Go to Xingyang Mountain and get something for this deity."

He wanted to see who was stirring up the wind and rain behind his back.

………

After Wu Yimei left.

Fang Li began to practice in seclusion again. Except for eating every day, he went to his parents' place every three or two days, and basically closed the door.

Xie Huai was fine during this time, he didn't press too hard, and he was focused on discussing the marriage.

Seeing that Xie Huai was determined to go his own way, Fang Li could only let him go.

I have already told Xie Huai what I can say before, and I have made it clear that I don’t want to be a Taoist couple. Not only can Xie Huai not listen to it at all, but he even wants to practice dual cultivation like crazy, forcing himself to agree temporarily. Now say more It's useless, you can only take one step at a time.

Moreover, the people behind the scenes were watching eagerly, and they didn't know when they would make a move. Fang Li didn't have much thought about the marriage.