45

Fang Li leisurely walked in the secret path.

When the treasure hall was built, Yan Sui didn't care whether there was such a secret passage, Wu Yimei insisted on building it just in case, now thinking about it, Wu Yimei was thoughtful.

Otherwise, I am afraid that I will make a trip for nothing today.

From other people's chats, I learned that Xie Huai did not target Wu Yimei all these years, but only insisted on chasing and killing Du Meng. After leaving Fuqiu Mountain, Wu Yimei formed a school of her own. Meng made some troubles, and his little life was not bad.

Thinking back to the time when he tried his best to prevent Wu Yimei from going down the old path of vicious cannon fodder, Fang Li was very pleased.

Because the things in the outer hall had been looted long ago, Fang Li failed to get the few herbs, but he found dozens of bottles of Yangqi Pill, Yangshen Pill, Exercise Pill, etc. here, although not as good as that A few herbs are so symptomatic, but they can also be used to nourish the body, and there are many high-grade spirit stones, which are the hard currency of the fairy world.

Fang Li found a storage ring and put a part of each of the pill and the spirit stone, as long as it is enough, leave the rest here.

With these elixirs and spirit stones, he can recuperate his body as soon as possible, so that in the world of spirits and immortals, he has the capital to settle down.

After finishing these, Fang Li turned his head and went out through the secret passage.

The outside was still as noisy as a vegetable market. Those people dug three feet, but they couldn't find anything. Many people were distraught and began to curse.

Although the people in Jiuxiaoshan were still calm, their complexions were not very good-looking.

Xie Huai still had that indifferent look of not caring about anything, even the position he was standing in hadn't changed from before he left, so he must have not noticed himself.

Fang Li swept his gaze and saw Lu Hongdao.

Lu Hongdao stood there very Buddhistly, because he was here to pick up the leaks. Even if there were any great benefits, the possibility of their turn was very small... The so-called no expectation means no disappointment. Lu Hongdao, who is very self-aware, is very calm. I think, ah...it really is a waste of time.

It was strange and expected.

None of his disciples moved, some stood there in a daze, some sat and yawned.

Seeing that all the disciples around him were doing well, Lu Hongdao thought with relief, everyone went back alive unscathed.

But what about Fang Li's child? Where did you wander off again?

There is no danger now, and Lu Hongdao is not in a hurry. This child is auspicious and has a natural appearance. He was fine when he was so dangerous before, and he will be fine now.

When he was about to find Fang Li, he saw Fang Li back.

The young man looked curious and ignorant, looked left and right, and then smiled brightly at him.

Lu Hongdao immediately took Fang Li's hand and said with a smile, "We will be able to go home soon."

Fang Li didn't seem to understand, he just smiled blankly.

The few disciples of the Golden Sword Sect nearby were a little bored. Seeing Fang Li came back, they immediately got up and played around Fang Li. They squatted on the ground and threw stones, which was a joy. Lu Hongdao rubbed his cheeks Hu, looked at Fang Li with kindness and pity in his eyes, then sighed faintly, wondering how long this child will have...