30

Fang Li slept comfortably, and after comforting Wu Yimei last night, he ordered Wu Yimei to do other things.

So today only he and Xie Huai were on the road.

They hired another groom, Fang Li and Xie Huai sat in the car, although Xie Huai still looked indifferent, it seemed no different from usual...

But Fang Li is keenly aware that the air pressure around Xie Huai's body is a bit low, and even when he closes his eyes and rests his mind, he exudes a cold aura that keeps people thousands of miles away...

What's wrong? Are you still angry about the dream?

Fang Li felt a little guilty when he thought about the things in his dream, and consciously moved a little further away from Xie Huai. The two of them almost sat on one side, let alone talking along the way, and never even made eye contact.

Waited until Fang Li fell asleep.

Xie Huai slowly opened his eyes and looked at the person opposite.

He said he would let him go.

If this person said this to me when I first went to Fuqiu Mountain, I would only take it as a joke, thinking that he was teasing me... But after going through all this, Xie Huai firmly believed in it.

This is indeed something Fang Li would do...

Although he robbed himself, he didn't even dare to touch him. He strictly abides by the bottom line and never crosses it. His feelings are restrained and gentle, and he is even cautious when getting along... So, it's logical that he would let himself go like this, isn't it...

How could this person be willing to really hurt himself?

Thinking that it won't be long before he will let himself go...

Xie Huai didn't know whether he should be happy, as if something was pressing on his heart, making him breathless.

Xie Huai didn't know what kind of emotion this was, although he didn't deny that he had been in love with this devil, and he didn't hate this person... But these are not love.

He will not love this person, they are irreconcilable, and they are destined to have no results.

Since this person has decided to let go, it is a good thing for both of them, and he should feel relaxed, but why, instead, his heart is even heavier...

Xie Huai closed his eyes forcefully.

He wasn't reluctant, maybe, he was just feeling guilty for not being able to respond to this wish.

He doesn't know why Fang Li loves him so much, but this love is careful, tender and precious, like a treasure held out by a child... No one is qualified to belittle this kind of heart, including him.

Perhaps Wu Yimei understood this earlier than herself.

So he asked Fang Li to let him go.

Xie Huai twitched the corner of his mouth mockingly, but he underestimated Wu Yimei.

also good.

That being the case, when we meet again in the future, we will be immortal enemies. Now all this is just a dream.

………

Fang Li could feel Xie Huai's alienation and indifference, as if he had returned to the beginning. He didn't expect that the dream was so powerful... But it was a good thing when he thought about it again, and the plot was reversed again by accident!

Fang Li was very considerate not to disturb Xie Huai, leaving him sulked alone.

ten days later.

They came to Wangshan City, Helan Prefecture.