36

Isn't senior brother dead?

Fang Li frowned tightly.

impossible…

Yan Sui saw the senior brother die in front of him with his own eyes, it is impossible for the senior brother to be alive, could it be that the senior brother had hidden the white jade talisman before coming to rescue Yan Sui?

In order to prevent the jade talisman from falling into Chong Wanshan's hands, it is very possible, so where is the white jade talisman?

Fang Li's eyes changed for a moment.

Forget it, although this jade talisman is the most precious treasure of the Holy Venerable, in his opinion, it is simply an evil thing, and it would be best if it never comes out.

Wu Yimei had already cleaned up the surrounding area, and hundreds of black-clothed demon cultivators stood beside him.

Wu Yimei respectfully said to Fang Li: "Your Majesty, what should we do with Danshan Sect?"

Fang Li raised the corners of his lips and smiled lightly: "Since you dare to besiege and kill this deity, you will naturally have to bear the consequences."

Xie Huai looked at Fang Li in puzzlement, feeling a little uneasy in his heart.

Then he saw Fang Li picking up Zhong Wanshan's body with one hand.

Wu Yimei immediately understood what Fang Li meant, and gestured with his eyes, those magicians picked up the corpses in a hurry.

Fang Li waved his hand, and a huge black ship appeared in the sky.

………

Wangshan City.

People in the restaurant drink tea and chat, on the riverside flower boats, beautiful dancers are dancing gracefully, and street vendors are shouting and selling...

A state of prosperity and peace.

Until a huge shadow suddenly enveloped it.

The people in the restaurant stopped chatting, the dancers stopped dancing, the vendors stopped selling, and everyone looked up at the sky...

what is that?

In the center of the city where the Danshan Gate is located, hundreds of figures flew out, all of them were disciples of the Danshan Gate. They looked at the big ship in the sky waiting in battle, and their hands holding the sword were full of sweat.

The mountain gate of Danshan Gate is 100 meters high and towering. The stone tablet is engraved with complicated and ancient characters, as if it has stood here since ancient times.

The big ship stopped right above the mountain gate.

All the disciples of Danshan Sect tensed up. They thought of the rumors in the city during this period, thought that the devil might be in the city at this moment, and thought that Yun Jianque was besieged by demons back then...

Could it be...

Just when everyone was panicking, a black figure appeared at the bow of the big ship.

The man had a pale face, and his dark eyes seemed to be playful and contemptuous. With a wave of his hand, he threw a corpse in front of the Danshan Gate.

Boom!

The corpse fell from a height of 100 meters and fell into a pool of rotten flesh on the ground.

But every disciple of Danshan Sect immediately recognized that this was the sect master they regarded as a god—Chong Wanshan.

There was deathly silence.