13

Didn't you leave this time just to confuse Dumeng? It's impossible not to know that Dumeng was here, why didn't you ask?

Isn't that what you want?

Xie Huaiding looked into Fang Li's eyes, as if he wanted to see the true thoughts in his heart from those eyes.

Fang Li fell silent.

He deliberately pretended that nothing happened, just because he didn't want to go through this invalid plot of eating meat for the sake of eating meat. He never thought that Xie Huai would take the initiative to mention it without mentioning it...

You must know that in the original plot, when faced with Yan Sui's questioning, Xie Huai didn't even bother to reply. It has nothing to do with him, he has been detached from the matter and watched with cold eyes from the beginning to the end.

It stands to reason that as long as he doesn't ask, Xie Huai won't open his mouth.

But what does he mean now?

Why take the initiative to bring this up?

Fang Li had doubts in his heart, but he continued to pretend to be stupid on the surface, raising his eyebrows and chuckling: "What should I ask you?"

Xie Huai saw through Fang Li at a glance, and didn't intend to let him fool him. He said indifferently: "You all came to see me, and asked me to join hands with him and kill you together."

Fang Li: "..."

Can't be fooled...

Fang Li leaned back lazily, and smiled jokingly: "Why, are you going to kill me with Du Meng? You don't even look at me, so it's hard to see Du Meng?"

Xie Huai pursed his thin lips and looked into the other's eyes.

A man with pale complexion and narrow eyebrows, with a cynical smile on his lips, under the casual and arrogant laughter, he blurted out such words without thinking... He firmly believes that with his own personality, he will never be in the same boat as Du Meng, maybe even he He didn't even realize that he believed in himself so much.

Believe in yourself even if you don't ask or look.

Is this another kind of trust?

Xie Huai suddenly laughed in a low voice, even Fang Li was sure that he would not do something, but he had to ask more, he was not as free and easy as Fang Li.

Since everything is as you expected, then you...

Xie Huai was silent for a long time, and then slowly said: "Then you know, they are all covered by true thoughts."

Fang Li's whole body tensed up immediately, his brows frowned, his expression became serious, the conversation entered a stage he never expected! Everyone knows that Dumeng is ambitious, so it's fine to talk about it, but why did you tell me that Dumeng likes you?

What is our relationship?

It's not enough to talk about such a deep and personal topic, is it? !

In a daze, he actually had the illusion of drinking beer with his good brother and discussing who and who is chasing who and who...

Fang Li frowned tightly, thinking about it, he thought there was only one possibility, because of his release of water, the relationship between Xie Huai and himself was not as tense as in the original book, although it did not change the life-and-death hostile relationship between them , but on the surface it looks okay, and you can say a few words calmly, so that you won't be at odds with your enemies as soon as you meet.