60

Because it was formed from Fang Li's memory, Xie Huai couldn't have his own body in the illusion, so he had to attach to the boy's natal spirit sword. He tried to wake Fang Li up, but Fang Li couldn't hear his voice at all. .

Fang Li ran towards senior brother slowly, with joy in his eyes, he smiled and said, "Senior brother, are we going back?"

The senior brother rubbed his head, and said helplessly, "Ah Yan is willing to go back?"

Fang Li chuckled.

In the silent mountains and forests.

The man in white walked ahead with a bamboo basket on his back, and the young man followed behind.

Fang Li walked lightly and was in a happy mood. At this moment, he felt the spirit sword on his back vibrate slightly, as if it was making noise in his mind. The senior brother went back to the mountain.

Fufeng School is located in the surrounding mountains, with beautiful mountains and clear waters, like a paradise.

When the other juniors and seniors saw Fang Li coming back, they all greeted him kindly. Although the small sect was not big, it was extremely warm and friendly, and the fellow sects felt like brothers.

Ah Yan has no parents. He was picked up by his master from the Luoshen River. The master is like his father, the senior brother is like his elder brother, and the others are his brothers and sisters.

He was brought up by his senior brother and other classmates. Although the master is a bit strict, he has a cold face and a warm heart. The senior brother is very gentle. He taught him to read and write, and he is the person he admires and loves most in his heart.

Fang Li looked at his senior brother's back, full of admiration and attachment, and thought to himself, if only he could be with his senior brother for the rest of his life.

He was slightly taken aback when he thought of this, and felt that he seemed to have forgotten something, but... it shouldn't be something important.

He accompanied his brother to clean the picked herbs, and dried them in the yard. After washing and washing, he found that there were a few stalks of field heart grass mixed in. This field heart grass was very delicious, and the sweet juice overflowed his mouth when he chewed it. He was very happy I threw it into my mouth and started chewing, and when I turned my head, I saw my senior brother looking at him helplessly and dotingly.

The senior brother looked softly and said, "I knew you liked it, so I picked it up when I saw it."

Fang Li hugged senior brother's waist, "I know that senior brother is the best!"

Spirit Sword, who had finally been quiet for a while, suddenly became restless and restless again.

There are no bad guys here, so don't be so nervous, right?

He is still only a foundation-building cultivator, and cannot receive the spirit sword into his body. Speaking of which, this black iron sword was also built for him by his senior brother. He just established a mind-spirit connection not long ago, and he can only vaguely feel some of the spirit sword's emotions. It was clear that it was fine before, but today it is so strange.

Fang Li didn't think much about it, he simply untied the Xuantie sword and put it aside casually, it was finally quiet.

Seeing this scene, the senior brother said helplessly: "How many times have I told you that the natal spirit sword is very important, and you must carry it well so that we can be closer to you."

Fang Li pretended not to hear.

What is he doing so intimately with a sword? He just wanted to get closer to his senior brother.