23

Ji Fangfang was initially shocked, her clothes were soaked in cold sweat, and she turned her head to look at the person behind her.

Fang Li was touched and said: "It's lucky to have you, otherwise we would be dead."

yes, is it?

Ji Fangfang was in a daze.

But, she obviously didn't do anything, and besides, is it true that the head of the mountain frightened away the monster?

Ji Fangfang stared forward in a daze. The white-robed old man was as imposing as a mountain, and his moves were like the wind. He started to fight with the monster. Seeing that he couldn't get any better, the monster turned around and disappeared into the woods...

It turned out that at some point, the people from the other side came to the rescue.

It seems that Shan Qingyang was indeed the one who shot away the monster, but Ji Fangfang frowned. She clearly remembered that when the monster attacked her, Shan Qingyang hadn't come over yet, and... the monster didn't seem to be very afraid of Shan Qingyang? He also fought with Shan Qingyang for a while before leaving.

But apart from Shan Qingyang, there was no one who could threaten the monsters. Looking at it this way, it seemed that it was indeed Shan Qingyang...

Ji Fangfang was full of doubts in her heart. Things seemed to be as Fang Li said, but when she thought about it carefully, she always felt that something was wrong...

Although Shan Qingyang appeared in time, there were still heavy casualties at the scene.

Seeing that the people who were still alive just now turned into cold corpses, and they had no power to fight back, they could only let death come. The atmosphere at the scene was very solemn for a while, and no one spoke.

The surrounding dark woods are like **** mouths, as if they want to choose people and devour them. If the monsters hide in the darkness and attack, even if the head of Shan Qingyang is there, they may not be able to protect all of them.

Shan Qingyang saw the uneasiness of the crowd, and said in a deep voice: "The old man knows that a place is easy to defend and difficult to attack, so we can hide. We can go there to repair first and then make plans."

Is there such a place?

Everyone was scared out of their wits at this moment, and they didn't dare to go down the mountain and leave alone. Now they can only listen to the arrangement of the head of the mountain to have a chance...

Everyone followed the people from Xingyue Palace to the halfway up the mountain. In the deep grass on the mountainside, there is an inconspicuous cave entrance hidden. The cave entrance is very narrow and can only accommodate two people in parallel, but the interior space is extremely wide enough to Accommodating hundreds of people, it is indeed a good place that is easy to defend but difficult to attack.

Everyone secretly breathed a sigh of relief, there is only one entrance here, and the head of Shan Qingyang is sitting here, presumably the monster can no longer come in to commit murder, at least it is safe for the time being.

Everyone sat down on the ground, exhausted. Although the survivors were not injured, they were shocked, frightened and tired all the way, and it was really uncomfortable at the moment.

Ji Fangfang looked at Fang Li and the others. Although the three of them were also busy, she somehow felt that they had a sense of calmness... Could it be her illusion?

Ji Fangfang was holding the sword and her heart was in a mess.

After resting for a while, everyone took some dry food and water.