31

Fang Li turned his head as if no one was around, ready to continue watching the play, but all the dancers on the stage withdrew, and in the blink of an eye, the entire fifth floor was gone, he couldn't help but sighed regretfully.

The people here have been at ease for too long, isn't it just that some people are making trouble? What's the big deal, there's no need to be so close to a formidable enemy?

What a disappointment.

When Fang Li was a little bored, suddenly a red figure came over with his sword, and an old man landed on the gilded building. The old man was wearing a dark red Taoist robe and a jade belt around his waist. It looked like the decoration was the law enforcement elder of Danshanmen. .

The law enforcement elders of the Danshan Gate all have distraction stage cultivation, they are not the lowest distraction stage like Shan Qingyang, and those who can enter the Danshan Gate and become elders are all high-ranking monks with extremely strong combat power. It is easy to kill ordinary distractions.

The red-robed old man looked at Fang Li, his face darkened, and he was about to catch this rampant boy, when his eyes suddenly fell on Xie Huai's face, his eyes changed drastically.

Mr. Yuyi!

Ten days ago, Mozun and Lord Yuyi destroyed Xingyue Palace in Wanxi Mountain.

This rumor suddenly appeared in the old man's mind, and he felt a chill rising from the soles of his feet. He looked at the sickly pale young man in front of him, and his hands in his sleeves trembled slightly.

The identity of this person is self-evident.

No wonder, no wonder, no wonder.

The disciples behind the old man saw that the master was not moving, and were a little surprised. When they were about to step forward to scold Fang Li, they suddenly heard the master sternly shouted: "Stop!"

The old man took a step back slowly, took a deep look at Fang Li, and said in a deep voice: "Your Excellency, come to Danshan Gate as a guest, why don't you know that the owner of the gate will let me wait so that I can be prepared."

Fang Li smiled leisurely, with a lazy tone: "It's not too late for you to convey it now."

The old man took a deep breath and said, "Your Excellency, wait a moment."

After saying that, he turned around and left without hesitation. He kept Yujian away for a thousand meters, only to realize that his back was already wet with sweat in just a short moment.

The old man didn't have time to explain to his disciples, so he hurried to the inner gate to meet the master.

Chong Wanshan was entertaining guests in the mansion. He looked middle-aged, with a long beard and a refined manner. He was stroking his beard and smiling, and said to the man in Tsing Yi, "This tea is taken from the Danshan tea tree. It takes a hundred years to get a piece of it. two."

Fu Junling smiled slightly, and said: "The sect master is generous, so I have to taste it."

The teacup on the table is crystal clear, the tea liquid is as clear as water, without any impurities, and the aroma is refreshing, it is really the best...

Fu Junling raised his sleeves, gently picked up the teacup, put it under his nose and sniffed it. Just as he was about to taste the tea—

The red-robed old man hurried in, and anxiously said to Wan Shan, "Master, I have something important to report."

Chong Wanshan frowned, Elder Gan was usually steady, knowing that his guests were still coming, maybe there was something really important, so he said in a deep voice: "Say."