50

Fang Li reluctantly walked out of the bamboo building, touched his belly, he was really hungry.

The sun outside was a bit dazzling, he raised his hand to cover his eyes, shook slightly, and then fell to the ground with a plop, this time he was really dizzy.

When he woke up, he had already returned to the room.

Because I had been hungry for too long, my whole body was exhausted, and I didn't want to move when I lay on the bed.

Fang Li took a deep breath, and the tempting aroma came from outside the house. He suddenly sat up in a dying state of shock, pushed the door and ran out, seeing the food on the table, his eyes lit up immediately .

However, when he turned his gaze, Xie Huai was sitting beside him.

Fang Li couldn't help hesitating.

Xie Huai sat upright with his eyes downcast, saw him wake up, and said in a hoarse voice, "You're starving, eat."

Fang Li pondered for a moment, he was just playing a fool who didn't know Bigu Dan, and he didn't want to go on a hunger strike, of course he wanted to eat the food when it came! Does it matter if Xie Huai is around?

Fang Li immediately sat down with peace of mind. Sure enough, when people are hungry, eating will double their happiness!

Eating and eating, my heart is filled with emotion...

Fortunately, Xie Huai came back in time, otherwise he might really starve to death...

Thinking of this, Fang Li was afraid for a while. After all, death is not terrible, but starving to death is quite terrible. He tried his best to cover his vest, and he didn't know how he persisted...

Xie Huai quietly watched this scene with no expression on his face, but his hands under his sleeves were clenched tightly.

He still remembers this person, although he used to look sloppy every day, he only put his heart into eating and never wronged himself.

But now, you would rather starve yourself like this than reveal your identity, lest I recognize you...

Xie Huai closed his eyes, hiding his pain and confusion.

Wasn't it you who cared about me once? Was it all a lie?

What would you do if I really left, or didn't come back in time?

Will you disappear from my eyes again like this...

Xie Huai stared blankly at the person beside him, his chest seemed to burst out of emotion, but in the end he just said softly: "Eat slowly, don't choke."

Fang Li was a little anxious to eat at first, but he slowed down a little because he was hungry for so long. After all, overeating is not good.

Fang Li looked away while drinking the porridge, he raised his hand subconsciously, and was about to wipe his mouth, but it fell into the opponent's palm, Fang Li was slightly taken aback.

I saw Xie Huai pinching his wrist bone with one hand, and gently brushing the corners of his lips with the other hand, slowly helping him clean the corners of his mouth, then lowering his eyes, straightening his messed up clothes.

Xie Huai's movements were very gentle, but Fang Li became more nervous, his whole body was tense, Xie Huai looked a little strange...

Did you expose yourself?

After all, Xie Huai is such a smart and sensitive person, he even kept his natal artifact well, maybe he has already noticed his identity?

But if he was exposed, would Xie Huai still be so calm? Doesn't he want to ask the teacher for the crime?