56

Fang Li frowned slightly, no.

Based on his understanding of Wu Yimei, Wu Yimei's actions are injustices and debts, even if he wants to avenge himself, he will only target people from the Ten Thousand Immortals League. The people who came to participate in the trial today are all small sects The disciples of the small family, and their cultivation bases are not very high, and some of them were even young back then, and did not participate in the encirclement and suppression of Fuqiu Mountain. What kind of revenge is it to kill innocent people and take these people?

Wu Yimei couldn't be like this.

Besides, Wu Yimei was injured by Xie Huai's men not long ago, and her natal spirit weapon was chopped off. Now it is a weak time, so how could she provoke the Ten Thousand Immortals League at this time?

But this demon cultivator is indeed Wu Yimei's subordinate, I'm afraid Wanxianmeng will immediately think of Wu Yimei.

Xie Huai also had dark eyes, thoughtful.

Since Li died in Fuqiu Mountain nine years ago, although Wu Yimei has never given up seeking revenge on herself these years, she occasionally clashed with Du Meng and the Ten Thousand Immortals League, but it was all to avenge Fang Li... other times it was An An Living separately in one corner, they have never done anything harmful. As for the fight between monks, it has never stopped since ancient times. Xie Huai doesn't care about it. This is one of the reasons why he didn't kill Wu Yimei.

If Wu Yimei is really crazy enough to kill innocent people indiscriminately, even if he is the person Fang Li protected at the beginning, it is impossible for him to let him cause harm to the world.

This matter is strange.

Fu Junling's face was very ugly. He was in charge of manipulating the trial environment, but at the moment the jade plate in his hand was shining brightly, but he couldn't open the entrance. The trial environment was out of control, people inside couldn't get out, and people outside couldn't get in. go.

If this continues, the tens of thousands of monks inside are waiting to die.

Qi Ding frowned and asked Fu Junling: "Maybe let him out?"

Fu Junling shook his head: "No, the internal and external connections have been completely cut off."

Ji Yuyao frowned and said, "How do you do things in the Xuanxing Tower, such an important trial, even a demon cultivator sneaked in and didn't notice it?"

Faced with Ji Yuyao's questioning, Qi Ding looked ugly but couldn't refute it. This was indeed their negligence.

Xin Hanzhou sneered: "Just now, the demon cultivator is Wu Yimei's subordinate Yin Kui. Wu Yimei has been dormant for so many years, but she didn't expect to wait for us here. This is to avenge the devil."

Xie Huai said lightly: "It's too early to make a conclusion. The most urgent thing is to try to rescue the people inside."

The silver frost beasts were obviously affected by the demonic energy, and they all became very manic and bloodthirsty. The monks inside were definitely not opponents.

Qi Ding was also very worried about the people inside. If the casualties were really heavy, they Xuanxing Building could hardly escape the blame!

But this phantom star trial environment is the treasure of the Xuanxing Tower, which has been strengthened by successive masters of the Xuanxing Tower for thousands of years. It is like an independent world. Now that the trial environment is closed, they want to go in and save people It's hard...

Xie Huai glanced at Fang Li, not letting go of the worry in Fang Li's eyes, thinking of the people trapped in the trial environment, he pondered for a while, and said: "I would like to go in and have a look."