15

Fang Li blinked.

He looked at Xie Huai's face as cold as a fairy, such a flawless protagonist...

It's hard to make people feel disgusted, so that if you really do it, it's actually not that hard to accept...

It's all because the operation method of this love Gu is too troublesome, it must be fed with the heart's blood, and then supplemented with spiritual energy to transfer to the other party, the timing and usage are very particular, and it has to be fed mouth to mouth, it is worthy of being an item in a certain color text...

Brother, treat it as if you were bitten by a dog!

Fang Li thought with some emotion, who would have thought that one day, he would have to kiss a straight man... He actually sacrificed a lot.

Before Xie Huai could react, it was important to complete the task quickly.

Xie Huai looked at Fang Li in disbelief, and forgot to move for a moment...

To be kissed by a cold-blooded and cruel devil, this kind of thing... should be as disgusting as swallowing a fly, but Xie Huai stared down his eyes, and all he saw was a pale and delicate face, and a pair of apologetic and shy gentle eyes...

He looked at himself like this.

It seemed that he had made a great determination, so he trembled and approached cautiously.

It was clear that he was the one who was kissed by force, but it seemed that he was the one who had to...

This is the other side of this person that Xie Huai has never seen before.

The person in front of him is no longer that lazy, unpredictable, cold-blooded demon, but a young man who also struggles with anxiety.

Such two completely different sides, but Xie Huai feels inexplicably that this is the real side of this person, as if all the cover-ups have been removed, the inner, real and soft side revealed without defense...

But it is more confusing than his disguise.

As if something was being carried over, Xie Huai swallowed it subconsciously, and then, the person in front of him suddenly pushed him away.

The slightly cool soft touch leaves…

Xie Huai's eyes were dark, and he spoke with a hoarse voice: "What did you feed me?"

It's rare for Fang Li to feel a little guilty after doing such an abrupt and beautiful thing. At this time, the words of "waiting for you to come to ask the deity" will be avoided, right? It's too embarrassing. He's afraid that his toes will be on the ground when acting.

Fang Li coughed lightly, pretending to be profound, and said: "The things that make you like me."

Said hastily turned and left.

Xie Huai stood motionless, staring at Fang Li's back as he left in a hurry.

If I hadn't been sure that Fang Li wouldn't dare to do anything, I wouldn't have given him a chance to catch him by surprise, but why didn't I push him away immediately... He clearly had a chance...

Even, the slightly trembling, slightly cool soft touch is not disgusting at all...

Xie Huai pursed his lips tightly, the struggle in his eyes flashed away.

Let yourself like his stuff?

What is it?

Or, does he really like himself?

Before, Xie Huai had always firmly believed that Fang Li was acting on the occasion and had no sincerity towards him, so he kept a respectful distance from him, but at this moment he was suddenly shaken.