4

Fang Li's pitiful eyes fell on the water monster. The biggest problem with cannon fodder was that he couldn't tell whether his opponent was strong or weak.

As a high-ranking monk at the peak of distraction, Xie Huai has a rare innate Taoist body, even if he is imprisoned and his cultivation is temporarily sealed, he is not a little girl who doesn't even have a foundation and can only rely on her beauty to survive. Demons can be offended.

The water demon knelt on the ground with her wrists in her hands, her face turned pale from the pain, her face full of disbelief.

Cannibalism and disturbances are strictly prohibited in Demon Lord's backyard, so even if everyone has some disagreements, at least they are peaceful on the surface, but this person dares to be so rampant in front of His Holiness...

The water demon's downcast eyes showed a hint of ruthlessness, so it's a good idea to take this opportunity to get rid of this person!

From the first time he saw Xie Huai, he felt a strong sense of crisis.

The water demon turned around and walked towards Fang Li, with tears in his eyes, so pitiful, he choked up and said: "Your Majesty, not only does he have no respect for His Majesty, but he dares to hurt others in public, please be a slave and be the master!"

Xie Huai didn't know how to take pity on the fragrance and jade, but Fang Li did. He didn't want to see the beauty get hurt, so he said softly, "Don't cry."

The water demon stared at Fang Li's face in a daze, and couldn't help being in a daze for a moment. His face, which was always cold and stern, actually showed a little tenderness and pity at this moment, and even his voice was bewitching... His heart was pounding, and his face was full of tenderness. God treats him so differently, could it be, could it be...

Fang Li appeased the perfect person, then turned to look at Xie Huai.

Xie Huai had already put down the chess piece in his hand, and looked at him calmly, his black eyes were deep and unwavering, as cold and indifferent as when he first saw him, as if he didn't care at all, what might happen next...

The corner of Fang Li's mouth was raised slowly, and the tone was drawn out: "As for him—"

The water demon and everyone around him held their breath, the water demon was trembling with excitement, waiting for the order of the emperor to execute this person!

Everyone else thinks the same way. There was someone who made a fuss in front of the venerable before. The lord didn't care about indiscriminateness, right and wrong. The two of them were thrown into the Meteor Sea to feed the fish. Since then, everyone has restrained themselves a lot. He didn't dare to go too far, at least he didn't dare to make trouble in front of His Majesty.

His majesty cannot be violated. This person is not only rude to His Majesty, but also dares to hurt others in front of His Majesty.

Fang Li raised the corners of his lips, and said in a slow tone: "Tonight, send him to the deity's room."

Everyone: "...???"

The water demon looked dull, and Nuonuo said: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, this is..."

Fang Li smiled slightly, lowered his eyes and said: "Since he wants to seek death, this deity will not allow him to make his life worse than death, so you are satisfied?"

The water demon suddenly choked, forced a smile and said: "...full, satisfied." If he dared to say that he was not satisfied, he would be the one to die.

Fang Li persuaded the victim with reasoning, successfully comforted the victim, waved his sleeves in satisfaction, and left.

………