3

Countless flying spirit weapons soared into the sky, led by a **** ship, shadows shrouded the place it passed, like a black curtain covering the sky, making people shudder involuntarily.

Fang Li stood at the bow of the boat, and because of the protective barrier, his clothes remained motionless, so he was not disturbed by the cold wind.

It is because of his insanity that he was harmed by the poison of Lihun, and his soul flew away, causing the internal energy of this body to be chaotic. If he acted rashly, it is very likely that he will also become insane... Soon he will return to Fuqiu Mountain, if he can't recover as soon as possible With a cultivation base, he might be very passive in the face of those wolfish and ambitious subordinates.

However, he didn't promise the system to complete the task at all... Fang Li casually thought, what does it feel like to go crazy?

Will it be like in the novel, sinking into the world of bliss, being confused by beautiful illusions, and thus losing yourself... If you can die in such a beautiful dream, it would be a blessing.

Maybe it's disgusting, he just doesn't want to wake up from such a beautiful dream, but it's a pity that he has no way of knowing what he dreamed about.

Wu Yimei stood on one side respectfully with downcast eyes, his brows furrowed slightly, he guessed a little about His Majesty's idea of ​​attacking Yun Jian Que, and it was nothing more than to give the Righteous Immortal Gate a blow, Yun Jian Que is the oldest in the world of spirits Immortal Sect is the head of the five great Immortal Sects. Its status is respected and it has always been an example of righteousness. It is very appropriate to use it to scare chickens and monkeys...

As for Yuyi Jun Xie Huai, such a young master in the distraction stage has a limitless future, not comparable to those old guys who are waiting to die, and Xie Huai is extremely powerful and can fight at a higher level, killing countless demon cultivators with a cold light , even though all those demon cultivators were brave enough to die, and the wheel battle consumed Xie Huai's cultivation level... In the end, it was the Venerable's shot that hurt him.

Xie Huai's threat was too great.

Such an opponent, given time, will become a serious problem, and must not be taken lightly, it is right to cut the grass and root out.

Wu Yimei thought that His Majesty threatened to make Xie Huai a spoiled pet, not only to slap Yun Jianque in the face, but also to kill the opponent in advance to get rid of this threat...Who would have thought that Xie Huai would really be brought back...

This is something Wu Yimei can't understand.

He has never dared to speculate on His Majesty's intentions, but thinking of restraining a person like Xie Huai by his side as a pet, it is like being with a tiger, and if he is a little careless, he doesn't know who will die.

Could it be... Your Majesty met Xie Huai himself, and was also confused by his appearance, so he really had that kind of thought?

Wu Yimei thought about it, looked solemn, and finally said: "My lord, this subordinate thinks that Xie Huai should not be taken back."

Fang Li came back to his senses, looked at the people around him, and smiled lightly: "Oh? Then what do you think?"

Wu Yimei said slowly in a hoarse voice: "Xie Huai will not be willing to be a spoiled pet, he will definitely wait for the opportunity to attack the superior, and this person should not be underestimated, the subordinates think that we should cut the grass and root out, so as not to have long nights and dreams."

What a conscientious and vicious cannon fodder, just as he was about to take the protagonist back home, he began to encourage him to kill and silence him.