extra 1

Red silk was hung on the wall of the dark magic palace, and the ground was swept clean. The magic cultivators hurried in and out to decorate the magic palace, and even on the long stone steps up and down the mountain, The red carpet is spread out, extravagant.

As a result, Fuqiu Mountain, which was originally gloomy and silent, now has an incompatible and festive atmosphere.

In the main hall of the Demon Palace, there were densely packed demon cultivators, all of whom came to congratulate the Demon Lord on his wedding.

Those demon cultivators were either vicious or grotesque, and occasionally some were harmless and good-looking, but that was very rare. There were all kinds of laughter and noise in the hall, and it was like a group of demons gathered together in a strange and grotesque manner.

Fang Qiongyi quietly stood in the corner, tugging at the door of the palace, and curiously stuck her head out to look inside.

She had never seen anything like this before!

Xin Ruiyan came out to look for the child. Seeing Fang Qiongyi spying here, she was so frightened that she immediately pulled her back, and said tremblingly, "Why are you running around, you can come here?"

As he said that, he was about to drag Fang Qiongyi back.

Fang Qiongyi refused, and said: "My brother is a Demon Lord, what are you afraid of?"

Fang Mingyuan was shocked when he heard this sentence, he was very nervous, and quickly ordered in a low voice: "Don't talk nonsense!"

Fang Qiongyi curled her lips: "But my brother told me personally that as long as I want, I can treat him as my own brother in the future. My brother doesn't mind anymore. Why are you so nervous?"

Fang Mingyuan looked at his bold and fearless daughter with complicated emotions.

Just seven days ago, they were brought back to Mount Fuqiu. They thought they would happily prepare for their wedding, but Fang Li told them something.

He is not their son.

Their son has been dissapeared, and this body has become an empty shell, which just accommodated Fang Li's soul. He woke up in their son's body. It was not a seizure, but an accident. After this period of karma, I would like to treat them as relatives. If they can't accept it, I can also give them a lifetime of worry-free money and send them away from here.

At first, Fang Mingyuan found it very difficult to accept.

He thought that his son finally cured his illness, but who knew it was nothing but joy, after all, this body was not the original soul, and their child was gone.

Although it was difficult to accept emotionally, but intellectually, he knew that Fang Li could not be blamed.

Because in the past more than ten years, he has already known the fate of this fate. How many doctors he has seen, how many famous doctors he has sought, and how many fortune tellers he has sought, they all say that the child's soul will die and he will not live to be twenty years old.

Now that I know the truth, I just feel that this day has finally come.

Fang Li didn't hurt their children, and he didn't take the initiative to take the house. Fang Mingyuan believed in this. As a majestic demon, Fang Li crushed them like crushing an ant.

No matter how Fang Li wanted to treat them, they had no room to resist... Under such circumstances, why did Fang Li lie to them?

Not only did Fang Li not kill them directly, but he was also willing to tell them the truth, and thoughtfully considered their feelings, giving them a choice...