57

Xie Huai tightly held the sword in his hand, his eyes were heavy, the demon cultivator was lying in ambush, and went straight to Fang Li, as if Fang Li was with his target...

But why?

Should not be.

Fang Li was thoughtful, he didn't meet many people after his rebirth, Xie Huai naturally couldn't do this, so who else could it be?

Could it be that the demon cultivator only made a desperate move on himself because he saw that Xie Huai was hopeless and a dead end? Everyone knows that Xie Huai is the number one person in the world, and he can only run away if he sees it. It seems reasonable for the Demon Cultivator to do this... However, Fang Li subconsciously felt that things would not be so simple.

Everyone in the world knows that Wu Yimei is his confidant, and everything here is also related to Wu Yimei.

It seems that it is very necessary for me to see Wu Yimei.

Fang Li took a deep breath.

Since the demon cultivator is dead, there is no way to force him to question him. The most urgent thing is to save people first.

At this moment, there was no one else in the cave, Xie Huai cut off the poisonous insect with a sword, picked up the magic stone in the pool, sealed it and put it into the storage space, the black mist quickly dissipated, and the white light disappeared Blocked by the black mist, the connection with the mountain wall returned to normal. Xie Huai drove the token in his hand, and the two appeared outside the trial.

Fu Junling hurried up to greet him, and said worriedly: "Are you all right?"

Although he was asking about 'you', his eyes only fell on Fang Li, and he looked up and down with concern. After all, Xie Huai was probably fine, but Fang Li was a mortal, and it was still very dangerous to go in.

But Fang Li looked fine except for his pale face.

Qi Ding stepped forward and said gratefully: "Thank you, Mr. Yuyi, if it weren't for you, I'm afraid those demon cultivators will succeed this time!"

Ji Yuyao said coldly: "What are you so happy for so early? So many people have died, isn't it considered that the demon cultivator succeeded?"

Qi Ding's face darkened, his expression was ugly.

Xin Hanzhou frowned and asked Xie Huai: "What's going on inside, where's the evil demon cultivator?"

Xie Huai said lightly: "The one in the lead has already executed himself."

But he paused, and said: "But there should be other demon cultivators hidden inside, please trouble Master Qi to check the remaining people."

Qi Ding nodded and said: "Don't worry, Yuyi-jun, I will definitely find out next time."

After speaking, he took Fu Junling and left in a hurry. They still have a lot of things left. The people in the trial state have not been released yet, but they have to check carefully one by one, and they must not let the rest of the magicians go. .

The Chaoxianhui has become like this, so naturally it cannot be done, and people from other immortal sects are also worried, and there is a lot of discussion for a while.

Although Wu Yimei has had occasional conflicts with the Ten Thousand Immortals League these years, she has never attacked ordinary people. With such a sudden attack, is it true that she really wants to be an enemy of the Righteous Way of the World?

Qi Ding arranged the rest of the matter, and soon came back, inviting all the heads of the immortal sect to return to the Xuanxing Building.

People are discussing in the hall.