72

Fang Li was held in Xie Huai's arms.

Close your eyes and pretend to sleep.

At this moment, it was as if he had been crushed all over his body.

Everything about last night replayed over and over again in my mind...

He finally mustered up the courage to take the initiative... After all, Xie Huai has been waiting for him for so long, so he should take the initiative himself, right?

He can't let Xie Huai down!

But it turns out that there is no need for him to take the initiative...

Fang Li really couldn't understand why an honest gentleman like Xie Huai would do such a thing? Is this the legendary self-taught?

Most importantly, what about the promised protagonist?

Why was he the one who was 'beaten' to death?

But think again.

Who stipulated that Xie Huai must be accepted? In the original book, he didn't like men at all, and he was forced to hate them.

Xie Huai can bend...

No, I can even bend myself.

What is impossible?

As expected, he was too much poisoned by the original work, the original work has already ended, remember not to look at people with old eyes!

Xie Huai looked at the person in his arms tenderly, looked at his slightly trembling eyelashes, his handsome face was flushed, he lowered his head to touch the corner of Fang Li's lips, and chuckled softly: "I am destined to be with Your Majesty." Going to Wushan together can be regarded as destiny, is your lord satisfied with me?"

Destiny?

Is destiny used like this?

Fang Li continued to pretend not to wake up, if it is really destiny, shouldn't it be me who treats you...

Remembering my embarrassment last night...

No, I can't think about it anymore.

A slight smile appeared in Xie Huai's eyes, but he was considerate and didn't "wake up" Fang Li. He kissed him affectionately, then let go of Fang Li and got up to go out.

Wait until there is no one in the house.

Fang Li quietly opened his eyes.

That's all...

He can accept men now, but he doesn't have any obsession with his position, and he is worthy of being the number one man in the world.

This time, he broke through distraction.

If this happened a few more times, wouldn't his cultivation still soar?

Fang Li pondered for a moment with a dignified expression, dual cultivation is also a kind of cultivation, how can it be considered a shortcut? He was the one who was pedantic before!

There are tens of thousands of cultivation methods in the world, and there is no distinction between high and low, as long as it is easy to use.

………

Fang Li got up and changed his clothes slowly. He was wearing a black dark-pattern robe, which tightly wrapped his body. Fang Li pondered for a moment, then pulled up the collar in front of the bronze mirror, but... still couldn't cover it, Xie Huai She is usually so cold and indifferent, but when she goes to bed, it's like a different person.