47

Fang Li finished his meal in silence.

In fact, he has a slight obsession with cleanliness, but since he played a fool, his obsessive-compulsive disorder has been cured... Fang Li sighed sadly from the bottom of his heart, and habitually wiped his oily hands on his body. Burning hands grabbed his wrist.

Fang Li raised his head in astonishment, and looked at Xie Huai timidly.

After all, the idiot is his current character design, Xie Huai is such a big ice cube, it is normal for the idiot to be afraid of him.

Xie Huai just lowered his eyes, held Fang Li's wrist with his slender jade hand, took out a silk handkerchief, and wiped Fang Li's fingers clean one by one.

His movements are slow and focused, unresistable but gentle, the scorching temperature permeates through the skin...

Fang Li anxiously wanted to draw back, but he couldn't move, so he could only let Xie Huai wipe it, his fingertips trembled slightly...

After a while, Xie Huai finally let go of his hand, his eyes were still light, he got up and said, "Let's go."

Fang Li quickly withdrew his hand as if he had received an amnesty.

Tao Lu watched this scene but was very touched, the senior brother would wipe someone's hands so gently, woo woo woo, the senior brother finally started to know how to take care of others!

Although it's just a small detail, it's finally no longer that cold and impersonal look!

At that moment, Tao Lu felt that his former senior brother had returned.

Although I don't know why senior brother cares about this fool so much, but it's a good thing anyway! Tao Lu looked at Fang Li so gratefully, he didn't even feel the hard work of taking care of Fang Li during this time!

Fang Li returned to the carriage with his head down, avoiding Xie Huai's sight, and sat there obediently.

He felt that there was something wrong with Xie Huai...

But I can't tell where the problem is.

Could it be because Xie Huai wiped his hands?

His fingertips seemed to still have the temperature of the other party, scorching hot, scorching hot, not to be ignored...like lava that was about to erupt under the iceberg.

Fang Li clenched his fingers tightly.

You are an idiot now. If someone shows mercy and wipes your hands for you, it is just caring for the disadvantaged. Why are you nervous!

...

time flies.

In the blink of an eye, more than half of the distance has been gone, and it will not be long before we can reach Fuqiu Mountain. If we wait until Fuqiu Mountain, it will be difficult to run again...

Although he was pretending to be crazy these days, he didn't try to escape once, and he acted resigned to his fate, just to prevent Xie Huai from being too wary of himself.

Another two days passed.

When they came to Yangsuzhou, they remembered that not far away was Xining County. Back then, they passed by with Xie Huai, and they solved the Xingyue Palace matter...

At this moment, the city of Zhou is decorated with lights and festoons, and it is very lively. The streets are crowded with people, noisy and noisy, as if there is some festival.

Fang Li lay on the side of the car window and looked out, thoughtful, and soon remembered.

On the second day of March, the day when the saint fell four thousand years ago.