48

Fang Li's smile froze on his face. He had been acting like a fool for so long just to relax Xie Huai's vigilance. Why did Xie Huai find him so quickly?

Could it be that he has been waiting for him to run?

No time to think about it.

Let's deal with it first.

Fang Li blinked suddenly, his eyes turned red, he choked up and said: "Mom, I saw my mother, I want my mother..."

Do you have the heart to blame a fool who wants a mother?

He was just looking for his family!

Xie Huai had a sneer in the depths of his eyes, but there seemed to be a cold wave in his heart. Even if his meridians were broken that day, he was still helpless, and he never forgot for a moment...

That person is also like this, he usually looks gentle and harmless, even if he does such a hateful thing as a love gu, he can still act innocent, as if he will never hurt you, and will not do anything to make you sad things, but in fact, all this is just a means to relax your vigilance...

The real purpose is to give you a fatal blow.

so ruthless.

so hateful.

Even this is still the same.

She pretended to be good for so long, but for this moment.

To leave me.

But I will never be fooled by you again.

Xie Huai curled his fingers under his sleeves slightly, restraining the turbulent emotions in his chest, looked at the person in front of him with a half-smile, and spoke slowly, with a hoarse voice: "Your mother is waiting for you at home, I will take you back right away .”

Fang Li: "..."

You are lying to a fool!

Oh, but he's an idiot now...

Cocoon yourself!

………

Tao Lu sat alone in the carriage, which was filled with various snacks. He rested his chin and looked outside boredly. When will senior brother and Fang Li return? Is he bored by himself...

Tao Lu sighed quietly.

Just when he was about to fall asleep from boredom, senior brother finally came back with Fang Li.

Fang Li looked aggrieved and drooped his head with a depressed expression, while his brother still had that indifferent face, as if nothing had happened.

But there seems to be something wrong with the atmosphere...

Tao Lu's heart skipped a beat, did his brother bully Fang Li?

He's just a fool, what's wrong with letting him know? How can you bully a fool? He immediately looked at Xie Huai angrily, even if you are my respected brother, you can't do bullying!

Is it right to bully fools?

Tao Lu opened his mouth to speak, when Xie Huai suddenly raised his eyes and gave him a faint look.

Tao Lu only felt a chill rising from the soles of his feet, and his whole body became stiff. After a while, he turned his head away embarrassingly, maybe he thought too much, how could the senior brother be a bully?

He is not afraid of senior brother, but he firmly believes in senior brother's character, and senior brother is definitely not that kind of person.

There must be something else hidden!