49

Fang Li: ...

Is he hiding or not hiding?

If he didn't dodge, the whip would kill him.

Wouldn't it be revealing his identity if he hid?

Fang Li's whole body tensed up, his eyes narrowed—

In the nick of time, a cold light flashed by, Xie Huai's figure in white stood in front of him, and with a sword he picked out Wu Yimei's whip!

Xie Huai's black eyes were like abyss, his voice was cold, and he paused every word: "Stop, hold."

Although Xie Huai had restrained himself and used the back of his sword so as not to cut off the whip of poison ivy with one sword, Wu Yimei still staggered a step, the blood in his chest surged, seeing Xie Huai standing in front of that person, he hated him Glancing at Xie Huai, his eyes were full of pain and resentment.

Back then he obeyed His Majesty's order to leave, but before reaching Huichun Valley, he got the news that His Majesty died in Fuqiu Mountain.

And it was Xie Huai who killed His Highness.

In front of everyone in the League of Ten Thousand Immortals, Xie Huai killed His Majesty into the Sea of ​​Meteor Stars with one sword, leaving no bones of His Majesty.

He rushed back in great pain, but he didn't even have time to see His Majesty for the last time...

Didn't you tell me that as long as I live, there will be a day of goodbye?

You never lied to me.

But this time, why didn't you keep your promise?

I knew that Xie Huai would hurt you one day, you are infatuated with him, but what is the result?

If I would have disobeyed you and killed Xie Huai at the beginning, wouldn't all of this have happened?

these years.

Killing Xie Huai to avenge his superior became the only obsession that supported Wu Yimei's survival. Unfortunately, Xie Huai is already the number one person in the world. He is not Xie Huai's opponent at all. He has been defeated by Xie Huai every time. Now Even the residence where His Majesty used to live can't be kept...

Wu Yimei's eyes were red as if blood was about to drip, and the hand holding the whip rattled.

He would rather die in Xie Huai's hands.

But Xie Huai refused to kill him, and let him go every time. This is a humiliation to him, and let him know how incompetent he is. Not only can he not avenge him, he can't do anything...

I can only watch the enemy dove occupy the magpie's nest.

Even if you have a different position from your lord, can't you feel how your lord treats you?

Why let irrelevant people live in His Majesty's dormitory, why do you want to trample and ruin everything about His Majesty...

This man is clearly cold-blooded and heartless, but the ignorant people in the world boast that he is a living **** who saves the world and saves people. How ridiculous.

Wu Yimei let out a groan from his throat, clenched the whip in his hand again, his whole body exploded, his blood-red eyes looked at Xie Huai desperately—

Xie Huai frowned.

Wu Yimei is burning spiritual power, using the method of dying together.

Over the years, Wu Yimei went up to the mountain to assassinate him from time to time, knowing that he was invincible but entangled him endlessly, as if he had the idea of ​​seeking death. He was just a devil who was full of murder, so he didn't know what to do, so it stands to reason that if he killed him, he would kill him...