18

The man with the goatee looked horrified, looking at Fang Li who could barely breathe, this person, this person, this person...

To make Yuyi Jun silently follow beside him, and to say what he said just now, the identity of this person is ready to be revealed.

But the man with the goatee didn't dare to say those two words, as if once he said it, there would be no room for change. He gritted his teeth and trembled all over.

The two fellow disciples behind him also looked at Xie Huai dumbfounded, they didn't recognize Xie Huai, they just thought this man was so good-looking, I'm afraid the legendary Lord Yuyi was nothing more than that... But why did the senior brother suddenly stop talking and his face was pale Still sweating, brother, what's wrong?

"Senior Brother, Senior Brother, are you alright?"

"These people are too arrogant, we must show them some color!"

The man with the goatee was awakened by this sentence, and suddenly said sharply: "Shut up!"

The two classmates were frightened and stood there at a loss.

Fang Li turned his head and asked Wu Yimei, "I just said that if you are in Fuqiu Mountain, what should such a person do?"

Wu Yimei repeated in a calm tone: "Cut off the tongue and throw it into the Meteor Sea to feed the fish."

Fang Li seemed a little distressed: "This place is too far away from Meteor Sea."

Wu Yimei said respectfully: "It's not a problem, this subordinate can let someone send them there now."

The man with the goatee finally collapsed, knelt down with a plop, and slapped himself desperately: "Mozun, spare my life, Mozun, spare my life, it's all my nonsense, I deserve to die, I deserve to die, I deserve to die..."

Momomomomomozun?

The two classmates of the goatee man looked at Fang Li blankly, as if they were still in a dream and looked in a trance.

Fang Li took a step forward.

The goatee man rolled his eyes, and immediately fainted from fright, with a fishy smell coming from his body.

The fellow behind him finally realized that something was wrong, turned around and fled, but as soon as Wu Yimei made a move, the two of them fell to the ground with a plop and passed out.

The alley was quiet again.

Tsk, it's really boring.

Fang Li frowned in disgust, and was about to cover his nose, but as soon as he raised his hand, someone grabbed his wrist. Fang Li turned his head suddenly, and met Xie Huairumo's eyes.

Xie Huai pursed his thin lips slightly, his expression a bit complicated.

In fact, from the time he decided to enter Fuqiu Mountain alone, he knew that today was inevitable, but as a practitioner, he should stick to his heart, so why should he care about these rumors? So even if he heard this, it was just as he expected, it was something that he didn't care about, but Fang Li... cared more than himself.

Did he deliberately design to attract those people just to vent his anger?

What a childish guy...

People's words are terrible, but how can killing solve the problem? Besides, he didn't want Fang Li to kill for himself.

Xie Huai's indifferent gaze swept across the three people on the ground, without disgust, pity, or even any emotion, as if looking at an inanimate object.