28

Fang Li withdrew his hand.

He heard himself say in a calm voice, "Thank you, I have no more regrets, just kill me."

The man made a strange sound, stretched out his hand to pinch his chin, and smiled hoarsely in his ear: "Okay, I will fulfill you."

Fang Li felt a numbness in the back of his neck, and then lost consciousness again.

When I woke up again.

Find yourself lying on a soft bed with the familiar silky brocade under your hands.

Not the previous room.

But his palace.

[System: What's going on here? ? ? 】

【Fang Li smiled faintly: You will know after reading it. 】

[System: ...] It was clearly you who said you knew it before, but now you don't say it when I ask you, do you think this is suitable for the host? The system scratched its head curiously.

Fang Li heard himself speak, and made a hoarse voice: "Come here..."

After a while, an old voice tremblingly said: "My lord, you finally woke up!"

Fang Li frowned.

He has his own maidservant in his house, as the old butler of the palace, why does Uncle Zhang have to wait by his side in person?

"My lord, your lord, it's fine if you wake up, this old slave is going to heat the medicine right now, please wait for a while..." Although the old man suppressed his sadness, his voice was still choked up.

Fang Li realized that something was wrong, and this character also realized it.

So he said in a deep voice, "What happened?"

Uncle Zhang was silent for a while, probably realizing that he couldn't hide it, and finally said in a trembling voice: "After you left the evil temple, you went to Mount Yu Wu by yourself, and you haven't returned for a long time. It is rumored that you died in Mount Yu Wu, and The monsters died together...So, the emperor expelled you from the royal genealogy and deprived you of the throne on the grounds that you disrespected the gods and entered the evil way. Only the old slave... the old slave didn't believe that you died just like that...that's why, that's why I have been waiting in the palace...The old slave knows that you are definitely not dead, and will definitely come back..."

It turns out that this plot is quite reasonable.

I have been missing for such a long time, and I don't know if I am alive or dead. The emperor has long disliked me, so why don't I find a chance to get revenge?

If he came back intact, the emperor's killer should have arrived by now.

But let alone half-dead, with a broken arm and blind eyes, it can be said that life would be worse than death... On the contrary, the emperor would not touch himself. He hated himself so much, so he was happy to see a joke.

It's just that the man didn't kill himself...

Fang Li was thoughtful.

Since he didn't die, it means that the plot is not over yet.

He had already made some guesses, and with a certainty in his mind, he began to relax and watch the show again.

The palace is now empty, only Zhang Bo is alone.

Uncle Zhang is both a father and a mother, changing clothes and making medicine. It is really not easy for an old man who is nearly 60 years old to serve him alone...