43

Good brothers should forget each other in the rivers and lakes.

Fang Li tried his best to make himself invisible, and never looked at Xie Huai again.

One after another, other sects arrived.

Lu Hongdao was worried about Fang Li. He was worried that he would be hungry at one moment, and at the same time he would be cold. Fortunately, Fang Li was very well-behaved, quiet and neither noisy nor noisy.

In the evening, everyone shared dry food and ate.

Lu Hongdao watched Fang Li finish eating, his beard trembled, and he said softly, "Is Xiao Li sleepy? Do you want to sleep for a while?"

Fang Li looked at him in confusion.

Lu Hongdao folded his hands on the side of his head, tilted his head, made a sleeping posture, and tried hard: "Sleep, sleep."

After a while, Fang Li showed a look of sudden realization and nodded.

Lu Hongdao immediately helped him make the bedding, saw Fang Li lay down to sleep, and carefully tucked the quilt for him, sighing a long time.

In the valley, various sects lit torches.

The candle flickered.

The shadows swayed from side to side on the ground, outlining changing patterns.

Xie Huai slowly opened his eyes, his cold gaze, darker than the night, fell on Fang Li.

He remembered this young man.

When he was in a family in Hualin Town before, he was still lazy and casual, and he talked calmly, easily scaring away the two demon cultivators, but at this moment... he turned out to be stupid and ignorant state.

Ah…

Pretentious, with evil intentions.

But as long as he doesn't act like a monster, Xie Huai won't bother.

He retracted his gaze and closed his eyes again.

Fang Li was actually not asleep.

With his back facing Xie Huai, his body tensed slightly.

Xie Huai is very sensitive, and he needs to be more careful along the way. Hey, he just wanted to get something to recuperate his body, but he didn't expect to meet Xie Huai...

The fairy world is still too small!

Everyone stayed here for three days.

In the past three days, demon cultivators harassed outside the valley from time to time, but because of Xie Huai's presence, those demon cultivators failed to stir up a storm and quickly retreated.

It seems that almost all the schools that should come have come.

The four great immortal gates discussed and decided that they would lead the way and enter the valley together.

There was a seal left by the devil at the entrance of the valley, and Jiuxiaoshan specially brought artifacts from the sect, expressing their willingness to break the seal.

The leader of Jiuxiao Mountain is an elder with white beard and hair. Although he is an elder, he is very polite and respectful when facing Xie Huai. He smiled and said, "What do you think, Mr. Yuyi?"

Xie Huai always looked indifferent, he didn't say a word, just nodded slightly.

Elder Jiuxiaoshan heaved a sigh of relief.

If Xie Huai was not there, Jiuxiaoshan would be the leader of the righteous way today, and they should have the final say today, there is no need to be so cautious...but it would be different if Xie Huai was present.