35

Mayfly Villa is located outside Wangshan City.

Surrounded by mountains, the scenery here is different all year round, and it is the private property of Chongwan Mountain.

Guided by the elders of the Danshan Gate, Fang Li walked in along the colorful gravel road.

Chong Wanshan greeted him from a distance at the door. He smiled and said, "My lord, Mr. Yuyi."

Fang Li still had that careless and lazy attitude, with a vague smile on the corner of his mouth.

Xie Huai's expression was cold and indifferent, but there was a hint of uneasiness in the depths of his black eyes, and he glanced at Fang Li worriedly.

The two followed Chong Wanshan into the villa.

The banquet has already been prepared in the villa, all of which are the unique delicacies of Helan State. In the hall, the dancers are dancing gracefully, with their sleeves raised like the setting sun.

Fang Li's eyes fell on Chong Wanshan, and he chuckled lightly: "The master of the sect has thought about it?"

Chong Wanshan frowned slightly, sighed, and said: "I can agree to my lord's request, but this is not a small amount, can you allow it for a period of time..."

Fang Li raised his eyebrows, and smiled: "I'm always reasonable, and it's not that I can't be lenient, but that requires interest, and 10% will be added for one month's delay. What does the sect master think?"

Chong Wanshan's temples bulged, he suppressed the anger in his heart, and said in a deep voice, "Your Majesty, are you joking?"

Fang Li looked at Chong Wanshan with a sneer in his eyes: "This deity looks like he's joking?"

The smile on Zhong Wanshan's face slowly disappeared.

Da da da.

It was the sound of the dancer jumping up and falling to the ground.

The fragrant wind fluttered, and the silver bell rang.

Suddenly, countless silver threads rose out of thin air, criss-crossed and strangled towards Fang Li!

Fang Li Liangliang raised his eyelids, and slapped the table with one hand, the silver thread was shattered by the silent sound, but before he could fight back, the pattern of the magic circle suddenly lit up under his feet, and the whole hall was buzzing sound.

The invisible coercion shrouded it, as if there was a threat.

It turned out that he was already in the magic weapon.

Chong Wanshan stood up slowly, looked at Fang Li with gloomy eyes, with an undisguised killing intent in his eyes, and snorted coldly: "Ignorant Lizi, so rampant."

He didn't want to tear himself apart with the devil...Since Jiuxiaoshan jumped so high and clamored to slay demons and demons, let those guys go. Reap the benefits of the fisherman.

But the devil didn't go to Jiuxiao Mountain, but came here instead.

This devil may have been going well for too long before, ignorant and fearless, and he gave him two points of face, so he put his nose on his face, thinking that he was afraid of him, not only dared to behave wildly in front of him, but also dared to ask for 50% of the tax!

It is tolerable or unbearable!

On that day, he had murderous intentions in his heart, so he deliberately pretended to think about it, and set a trap here in advance, and he did not hesitate to use the most precious treasure of the Danshan Gate to kill the devil.