19

The middle-aged monk was still feeling puzzled after scolding, and was about to continue to teach this short-sighted junior, but suddenly met Xie Huai's cold black eyes, and subconsciously shuddered, as if there was a chill rising from the soles of his feet, and his voice Suddenly weakened, turned around and said cursingly: "Really, don't talk nonsense if you don't understand..."

Xie Huai lightly retracted his gaze, glanced at Fang Li, then hooked the corners of his lips, and smiled in relief.

Forget it, what does he care about with these people.

On the other hand, Fang Li, facing these rumors like a routine, is obviously used to it, and the malicious slander he has suffered is not enough for him.

People in the world are ignorant and others say what they say, but I always claim to be clear... But before I went to Fuqiu Mountain, I couldn't completely get rid of the vulgarity, and I almost committed the problem of preconceived ideas.

Fortunately, it is not too late to get to know this person again.

The murder he committed cannot be erased, but what kind of person he is should not be determined by others.

After such an interruption, everyone's discussion came to an end, and many people had already made a decision.

In the main hall, loud or clear or soft voices sounded.

"It is only right and proper to eliminate harm for the people. This time we went to Qinglin Cave."

"Of course we have to visit Feihua Valley."

"Old Ding, I have always followed the lead of Xingyue Palace."

"Everything is arranged by the head of the mountain."

Shan Qingyang watched the crowd express their opinions one after another, stroked his beard and smiled: "Everyone will work together, and we will surely be able to catch the beast and eliminate harm for the people."

Following Shan Qingyang's final decision, disciples from Xingyue Palace soon came in and led everyone to stay here, and agreed to leave for Wanxi Mountain early in the morning.

Fang Li and the others followed the crowd to the Guest House of Xingyue Palace.

The disciples of Xingyue Palace arranged people to stay in according to the list. The Chongxue Sect was the lowest sect in this area, and it was their turn until the other sects were all arranged.

"Qiu Tian, ​​Qiu Fu, Qiu Shou?" the Xingyue Palace disciple looked at the list and said.

Wu Yimei nodded and smiled: "Exactly."

The Xingyue Palace disciple looked at the three of them, and said a little embarrassedly: "There are only two guest rooms left."

Wu Yimei said: "It's okay, it's only one night, we just squeeze together."

The Xingyue Palace disciple said: "Okay." After saying that, he left.

As monks, it's okay to live in the same room. Some people don't sleep, and it's over after a night of meditation.

After the Xingyue Palace disciple left, Wu Yimei's eyes changed, and he respectfully said to Fang Li: "Your Majesty, you can live in one room, and this subordinate can live in one room with Yuyi-Jun."

Xie Huai looked at Wu Yimei coldly.

Fang Li almost blurted out his promise, but his gaze shifted between Xie Huai and Wu Yimei, and he couldn't help hesitating.

As a qualified subordinate, Wu Yimei, in order to let his master rest comfortably, it is perfectly normal for him to ask to guard the prisoners on his own initiative...