38

Fang Li had a terrible nightmare.

In his dream, his mission failed, the world disappeared, and all the people, Xie Huai, Wu Yimei... were all in front of his eyes, vanishing into thin air...

He reached out to grab it, but it was empty, and he woke up in a fright.

Fang Li opened his eyes, gasped for breath, and was dripping with cold sweat.

...the dream was terrible.

After a long while, Fang Li finally regained his composure, looked around, and found that he was in his bedroom.

Now that he has woken up, it means that Wu Yimei used the antidote to temporarily suppress the toxicity just like in the original book.

Although it cannot completely detoxify, it is enough to last until the end of the plot.

Because he used the black jade talisman not long ago, and after a lot of tossing, his body is still a little weak at the moment, Fang Li coughed lightly, sat up with his body propped up, and was about to pour himself a cup of tea...

The long-lost system's anxious voice rang in my ears.

[System: Host! Oh no! Xie Huai led the poison from you to him! ! 】

Fang Li shook his hand holding the teacup, his eyes became hollow, and after a while, he said word by word in a dull and slow voice: "Why, what, cited?"

【system:…】

[The system reacts: Don't worry, nothing happened! You look at your right hand. 】

Fang Li hastily raised his right hand, opened his palm and saw that the wound on his palm had scabbed over, so the poison was caused by cutting the palm open? Well, my body seems to be the same.

He let out a heavy breath immediately, his eyes were filled with the look of the rest of his life...

As expected of a gentleman with a pure heart and few desires, how does he know that there is such a way to induce poison?

Yes, this is normal operation, right?

I blame myself for being influenced by this outrageous little yellow mosquito, that method was the first thing that popped into my mind... It's too shameful!

Fang Li coughed lightly to cover up his embarrassment. This is called panic. In fact, you don't need to think about it. It is impossible for Xie Huai to do that kind of thing to him...

However, Xie Huai led the poison to him, so what should he do?

I've worked so hard to help you block, isn't it just for you not to be poisoned!

Are you making me busy like this?

Thinking of this, Fang Li couldn't sit still immediately, with anxious and worried eyes, he got up and walked out without hesitation...

But just as he walked to the door, just as he was about to open the door, he stopped abruptly.

No, he can't go.

What can I do now? Before I die, come to a scene where you are for me and I am for you.

He didn't come here to brush up Xie Huai's favorability. This would not help the progress of the plot, but might cause changes.

So far, it can't be done.

Fang Li slowly tightened his hands, his eyes kept changing, took a deep breath, turned around and sat back on the bed.

[Fang Li: What kind of poison is in me? 】

[System: Shimengsan. 】

The poison in the original book is still used, so there is a solution. The difficulty of Shimeng San is that the medicine is full of strange things. He remembers that it was mentioned in the book that the medicine is the glow grass. Wu Yimei can make another antidote.