39

Fang Li opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and his mind went blank for a moment.

What exactly does this sentence mean?

He understood every word, but he couldn't understand it together.

If he didn't know the relationship between him and Xie Huai clearly, just looking at Xie Huai's appearance at the moment, he would think that Xie Huai was going to elope with him...

Fang Li was frightened by his own terrifying thought, and quickly threw this thought out of his mind.

impossible.

Fang Li pondered for a moment, he knew the reason.

It seems that Xie Huai discovered his physical condition when he was inducing poison. With Xie Huai's intelligence, how could he not guess his plan? So he knew that he was plotting to kill him.

If he really wants to start a war between immortals and demons, and cause people to suffer, Xie Huaiding will eliminate the demons and defend the way, and kill him without hesitation, but he knows that he just wants to die...but his heart softens.

After all, he is such a bright and alone person.

Will not kill a person who is sure to die.

Even if this person is his enemy.

Let me leave here, since I have pity and sympathy for myself, it is also to avoid the final battle and minimize the killing...

This is his mercy.

Fang Li's expression was a bit complicated and a little emotional. When he first read the book, the author piled up all the beautiful words without hesitation, and used them all on this carefully crafted protagonist. At that time, he felt that it was a bit too much. How can there be such a perfect word in this world? The existence of... But now it seems that this is the truth, this person should be born flawless.

He has his firm stand, and he also has his tolerance and compassion. Although he always looks cold and cold, he actually has a very gentle side in his heart... He is really a very good person...

No wonder, Yan Sui fell in love with him in the end.

After Senior Brother died, in Yan Sui's heart, this was the only clean and beautiful person in the world, and the only person who was qualified to kill him.

If he was destined to die, then dying in Xie Huai's hands would be the best ending.

Although he wanted to be strong all his life, he never showed weakness to others, even if he couldn't even say a word of apology to Xie Huai until his death, he chose to use his own life to pay back Xie Huai's reputation for the rest of his life.

I have already decided that I will take care of myself and go through this last journey.

And to this day, the only way to calm down everything and restore peace to the spirit fairy world is to die in front of everyone.

So he can't go.

Not to mention refund.

Fang Li smiled at Xie Huai, and said lightly: "Mr. Yuyi was joking, where can we go?"

After he finished speaking, he turned his eyes away from Xie Huai, turned around and left neatly.

Xie Huai stood there motionless.

Looking at the direction Fang Li left, he closed his eyes in pain.

You want to make everything go away, and you would rather give your life to atone for everything today...