2

The last time Yun Jian Que's guardian formation was opened was four thousand years ago, in order to deal with natural disasters and fires, and the mountains and rivers were in turmoil.

The core of the guardian array is located in the Hall of Immortals at the top of Lingyun Peak. It is presided over by elders who have reached the stage of distraction in turn. The array needs millions of spiritual stones every day. Rao Yunjianque has a long history and rich heritage. By the seventy-seventh and forty-ninth day, it will soon fall into an unsustainable situation.

Nearly a thousand disciples above the Foundation Establishment Stage sat cross-legged silently outside the Hall of Immortals, with solemn expressions. Their cultivation was not enough to manipulate the formation, but at the last moment, they could burn their own cultivation to replace the spirit stones and continue to serve the formation. Array provides spiritual power.

Suddenly, the light curtain in the air flickered, indicating that it was attacked again.

The demon cultivators took turns attacking the big formation, which would cause the big formation to consume more energy. Now the light of the big formation is getting weaker and weaker, I'm afraid...it will not be able to hold it today.

Xie Huai walked out of Wenxian Palace slowly, looked up, and saw that the light in the sky was getting weaker, as if it would disappear at any moment.

Those disciples who were waiting outside all showed admiration when they saw him come out, and respectfully said: "Thank you, senior brother."

Xie Huainai is the big disciple of Yun Jianque's generation. Although the senior brothers of all of them are young, they have the cultivation base of the distraction stage, so they are qualified to enter the Hall of Immortals and assist the elders in manipulating the formation. Waiting for others but can only stay outside...

However, although they don't have Xie Huai's talent and cultivation base, they can't help much, but they will not be greedy for life and fear death.

Xie Huai looked at the young faces in front of him, all of them had a look of resoluteness, even the most naughty little juniors and juniors were sitting upright at this moment, holding the sword in their hands tightly, facing the life and death In danger, no one fled the battle, and no one...thought of handing him over in order to survive.

Yes, on the day when Yun Jianque was trapped, Mozun sent someone to spread the word that if he offered his thanks to Mozun, Yun Jianque would be given a way out.

These rampant remarks are undoubtedly a humiliation to the entire Yun Jian Que. If the righteous immortal sect survives by donating their disciples, it will only become the laughing stock of the entire spirit immortal world, and there will be no place for them to gain a foothold. At that time, everyone was very indignant , a **** battle is inevitable.

Now seventy-seven forty-nine days have passed.

Getting closer to death day by day, more desperate day by day...but still no one compromised.

This is Yunjianque's strength of character, he would rather perish here than bow to the devil.

Xie Huai walked down the steps step by step with heavy steps.

When he was about to pass here, a hand held onto the hem of his clothes. It was Tao Lu, the younger brother. The boy winked at him and said, "Brother, you must live."

This child is usually the most naughty, and he often cheats and cheats in cultivation. He is often reprimanded by his master, but now he is sitting here obediently... Xie Huai said slowly: "Why?"