58

Wu Yimei stared at the person in front of him in disbelief in a daze, his hand trembled slightly, and the poisonous needle fell on the ground.

Only Your Majesty...

Only His Majesty can make the Soul Refining Pagoda recognize the master, because this was given to him by His Majesty at the beginning, and now only His Majesty can take it back.

Only His Majesty can regard the barrier he set up as nothing, because it was taught to him by himself at the beginning, so naturally it cannot stop him.

Only His Majesty knows what he said to him that day.

so…

Your Majesty did not lie to him, they will really meet again.

Wu Yimei's icy chest was filled with heat, as if the void of nine years had been filled in an instant, he looked at the person in front of him with red eyes, and knelt straight down: "My subordinate pays homage to Your Majesty."

His voice was trembling, and he didn't dare to look away, afraid that this was his hallucination.

Wu Yimei understood everything in an instant.

No wonder Xie Huai let this person live in your lord's bedroom, it turned out that he was your lord, Xie Huai had recognized him a long time ago, but he didn't tell himself, and let himself almost hurt his lord by mistake, Wu Yimei blamed himself and regretted it all the time. Literally said: "This subordinate offended your lord before, please punish your lord!"

Fang Li helped Wu Yimei up, and said in a gentle voice, "Those who don't know are not guilty, how can I blame you?"

Wu Yimei's voice choked up: "Your Majesty..."

In the past nine years, he has not forgiven himself for a single moment, and regretted that he left at the beginning. If he hadn't left, he would have died with His Majesty in Fuqiu Mountain. On the day when he was forced to leave the Soul Refining Pagoda, he remembered that His Majesty said that as long as he was alive, there would be a day of goodbye...

He thought His Majesty had lied to him.

Over the years, with the thought of dying together, he assassinated Xie Huai again and again, so besides that, he didn't know what else he could do.

He couldn't even avenge him...

Wu Yimei felt very sad.

Fang Li sighed slightly, and said softly, "I'm back."

And above Guisuyuan, Xie Huai floated alone in the air, listening to everything.

He knew that Fang Li would not just stay here, and would definitely go to see Wu Yimei, so as soon as Fang Li left, he quietly followed... Wu Yimei was determined not to deceive Fang Li, so this was to find out It's a good chance for the truth, if Wu Yimei hadn't done that, he definitely wouldn't have allowed the Ten Thousand Immortals League to go to war, and was instigated by traitors, causing the battle between immortals and demons to kill again.

Although he has repeatedly warned himself that he only came here for the truth, seeing Fang Li recognize Wu Yimei without hesitation at this moment, his heart is still heavy and he can't breathe.

He couldn't wait for the reunion, and Fang Li gave Wu Yimei without hesitation. He is the one you care about, the one you can entrust with your heart...

And what is he worth?

Even though he knew that he shouldn't care about Wu Yimei, he was still jealous like a beast in a cage, trying to break out again and again.