11

When he left, Fang Li was in a very happy mood, and made up his mind to bring Xie Huai to all discussions in the future. He was simply a good teammate!

As for whether today's behavior will be too much, Fang Li is not worried at all, because Yan Sui is like this in the original book, as a lunatic whose life is not long, he doesn't care about anything, and only wants to take revenge on society... For the only person like his senior brother, it is not uncommon to do anything.

Thinking that Xie Huai had saved him a few days ago regardless of past suspicions, and helped him out today, Fang Li looked at Xie Huai with friendly eyes, and almost wanted to pat him on the shoulder, saying that he did a good job and keep going.

But that's out of character.

Fang Li restrained his cough, put his hands behind his back, raised his chin and smiled at Xie Huai: "As long as you agree to be the person of the deity, don't talk about these trivial matters, there is nothing the deity can't answer you."

Xie Huaiding looked at the person in front of him, maybe the sun was good today, the other person's cold white skin glowed softly, when he was talking, there was a slight smile in his eyes, he looked in a good mood...

Although Fang Li kept saying that he did all this only for himself, Xie Huai subconsciously felt that...it was not the case.

It's more like he wanted to do this himself, but he couldn't because of his status, because not only did he not annoy him at all, but he was even...in a good mood?

This kind of heartfelt happiness is hard to hide, and it is definitely not a fake disguise...so much so that Xie Huai was in a trance for a moment.

Xie Huai was sure that Fang Li pretended to love him for the sake of designing Dumeng, so he deliberately pretended to be doted on and arrogant. To protect some people... But at this moment, this idea suddenly became less firm.

………

Ever since he had Xie Huai as his little partner, Fang Li felt that he was in a good mood at work. As expected, he was right. When he saw Xie Huai for the first time, he knew that this pleasing colleague should be easy and pleasant to get along with... not now Thinking that there is still such a tacit understanding and seamless cooperation.

A colleague who is pleasing to the eye and full of tacit understanding, to be honest, if Xie Huai is a woman, he may really be tempted.

During this period of time, whenever Fang Li had business to deal with, he would bring Xie Huai with him, and whenever anyone came to see him, he would let Xie Huai come and listen in. In short, except for Wu Yimei...everyone else came to him, he did not care at all. Don't shy away from Xie Huai.

Anyway, it's not just the matter of the Demon Sect, there is nothing wrong with burning, killing, looting, and nothing that Xie Huai can't know.

Because of Fang Li's behavior, gradually fewer people came to find Fang Li, because - they couldn't get around Xie Huai at all! And as long as Xie Huai is present, he will definitely not be able to do any bad things.

There were complaints and discussions from all over Fuqiu Mountain, what kind of ecstasy soup did Xie Huai pour into His Majesty to make His Majesty obey him! In the past, I only thanked Xie Huai for his aloof personality, high-mindedness and self-control, but I didn't see that he had the ability to make trouble. I really underestimated him!

Fang Li was very happy, his life was quiet again.

Although he can't be honest with each other due to the plot and characters, Fang Li still likes to be with Xie Huai very much. After all, there is only such a person who suits his heart in this huge Fuqiu Mountain.