41

Fang Li closed his eyes tightly, his eyelashes trembling uncontrollably, as if he was trapped in a dream.

Intermittent memories kept pouring into my mind, and those memories passed by like a revolving lantern, not so much as memories, but rather as some unconscious pictures...

About a quarter of an hour passed.

Fang Li's frowning eyebrows gradually calmed down, and he opened his eyes.

It appears that the mission was successful.

He propped himself up and sat up from the bed, looking around, there was a large mahogany bed under him, a landscape screen in front of him, and a calming incense mist was enveloping from the incense burner beside the bed...

He stretched out his hands and looked at them. They were thin and slender hands, slightly pale, and looked not in good health.

Fang Li was thoughtful, combined with those unconscious fragments just now, his new body seems to be a fool...

What kind of body did the system choose for itself?

It's not stupid and sick, is it?

Fang Li closed his eyes and recalled the memory in his mind, after a little analysis, he quickly figured out what was going on.

His current body is that of a young master from a rich family. Because he was fond of playing when he was young, he accidentally fell into a cave. Who knows that luck is bad... No, it should be said that luck is too good. A piece of Wannian Mountain Essence Jade, if a cultivator obtains such a treasure, it is a peerless spiritual treasure to assist in cultivation, but if a mortal who has not practiced at all obtains it, he will not be able to absorb and digest such a powerful spiritual power, and will only explode and die.

Fortunately, this child was born with different meridians from ordinary people. It is an extremely rare hidden celestial spirit body. This kind of celestial spirit body is invisible and difficult to detect on the surface, but in fact, the meridians are far more resilient than ordinary people, and they are born to accommodate more than ordinary people. With a lot more spiritual power, he didn't die immediately after absorbing the Wannian Mountain Essence Jade.

A peerless genius who possesses the body of a heavenly spirit, and accidentally obtained the Wannian Mountain Essence Jade. He should have opened the script of Long Aotian, but it is true that he stood at the pinnacle of his life at the beginning.

Naihe—he is just a six-year-old child who has never practiced and has a mental insufficiency.

His soul was too fragile, powerful spiritual power poured into his body in an instant, although he didn't directly explode and die, but it washed away his three souls and seven souls, causing him to be seriously ill after returning. When you wake up again, you will be a fool.

For the past ten years, he has been in a daze, stupid and stupid. The spiritual power of Wannian Mountain Essence Jade is in his body. Because it has never been absorbed and digested, it is purely supported by the strength of the body of the heavenly spirit. It has been slowly consuming all these years. It's his body that looks so sick.

If this continues, sooner or later he will die.

Before he entered this body, his last ray of soul just disappeared, and this body became an empty shell.

The system chose to give this body to itself, and it should have been well thought out.

When I came to this world, I descended directly on Yan Sui, inherited everything that belonged to Yan Sui, and retained part of the power of the soul after death. Today, he still has the powerful soul of the peak of distraction, which can be regarded as his own accomplishment. The mission pays off.