9

Inside the box was a head with eyes wide open and bleeding from its seven orifices.

Du Meng quickly calmed down the turmoil in his heart, he frowned and looked at Fang Li: "What does your lord mean?"

At this moment, the hall was completely silent, and a needle could be heard falling.

Fang Li's upper body leaned forward slightly, condescendingly looking down at Du Meng, and his casual laughter clearly echoed in the hall: "This person tried to poison the deity before, but after he was discovered, he slandered the messenger behind the scenes as a right envoy. The deity has killed him."

Du Meng heard the murderous intent in his eyes, stared at Fang Li coldly, for a long time, raised the corner of his mouth and said slowly: "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your trust."

Fang Li nodded and smiled: "I believe in the right envoy, but this trip cannot be tolerated. I will leave it to the right envoy to find out who is behind the scenes."

Du Meng sneered, his sharp eyes fixed on Fang Li's face, and he said in a low tone, "I will find out the truth and live up to my lord's instructions."

Fang Li showed a satisfied smile. Du Meng is a smart person, and he knew that he would not touch him now, but he sent someone to poison him, how could he not show it? If Du Meng wanted to appease his anger this time, he had to show sincerity, at least this scapegoat couldn't be fooled casually.

The most important thing is that Yan Sui's death was an accident, a plot that didn't happen in the original book, the murderer committed suicide in fear of crime, and he must guess whether he was poisoned or not. Given such a generous gift, Du Meng should be suspicious.

Moreover, Du Meng has long been disobedient, and will definitely find ways to make up for losing such face.

But he has always been suspicious, he won't take it easily after being beaten by himself, and he just exposed Xie Huai's weakness, so I'm not afraid that he won't pay attention to Xie Huai.

Isn't the plot coming back?

All the things that should be done have been done, and the rest is to wait and see what happens... Fang Li lazily stood up.

All the demon cultivators in the hall said in unison: "Send Demon Venerable respectfully."

Only Du Meng remained motionless, looking at Fang Li's back, his eyes were as cold as an abyss.

Sure enough, Fang Li suspected him, and presenting his head in public was to give him a blow, beat him, and cut him off.

Bone Corrosion Flower feeds on human flesh and blood. Under its seemingly beautiful and harmless appearance, it contains deadly poison. Just like this pale and sick man, with a seductive and harmless face, but the most ruthless s method.

But don't be too happy too early, what you do today, I will repay you a hundred times and a thousand times in the future.

Wait until that day, but to see if you still dare to be so reckless and arrogant.

………

Xie Huai followed Fang Li away with thoughtful eyes.

It was a good show today.

Before Yan Sui was born to rule the Demonic Way, the Jitian Sect was rampant in the Northern Six Continents. It was the largest demon sect force, and it was also the confidant of the Righteous Immortal Sect. However, they were ambitious and had long wanted to dominate the Demonic Way, but they were overwhelmed by Yan Sui. After hundreds of years of hard work, I made wedding clothes for others.