62

"Ayan, where did you hide the black jade talisman?"

The senior brother's voice sounded suddenly.

Fang Li froze for a moment, the pain in his head suddenly became severe, the temperature of the black iron sword suddenly became scorching hot, and his vision seemed to be overlapped by something.

One scene was a sea of ​​swords and flames.

The scene was peaceful and silent.

Fang Li's eyes struggled for a moment, he took a deep breath, and suddenly said slowly: "The black talisman is on my body, brother, have you forgotten?"

The man in white put him down, turned around, looked at him tenderly, and said softly, "Really? Ah Yan, think again."

The man in white has a gentle smile on his elegant face. As always, when he looks at you, you can't help but want to open your heart to him, tell him everything without hesitation, and pour out your heart to him.

Fang Li stared at the person in front of him with a ferocious expression.

Brother is not dead.

Not only did he not die, he also found the boy hiding in the cave and brought him back from the darkness to the light.

His world is no longer alone.

His brother has always been by his side.

This is a disgusting dream.

It was the dream that he had been craving for all his life, the deepest obsession and fantasy in his heart, but... it was not Fang Li's.

Fang Li finally realized that everything in front of him was false.

He was trapped in the illusion created by Han Sui's memory, he forgot his identity, and relived Han Sui's past, fulfilling a dream he never realized. Wake up from your dream? He will not hesitate to tell this 'senior brother' in front of him, everything he knows...

But Fang Li was not tired after all.

The phrase "Where did you hide the black talisman" made Fang Li instantly realize the difference between the fantasy world and the real world, and regained his own memory.

Ah Yan's senior brother.

Absolutely, never ask him this sentence.

The man in white still looked at him lovingly and tenderly, and said, "What's wrong with Ah Yan?"

Fang Li gave a low laugh, his eyes sharpened suddenly.

He tightly held the black iron sword in his hand, and stabbed out without hesitation.

The man in white in front of him did not hide.

He stared blankly at the long sword that pierced his chest, blood spilled from his white clothes, dyed a dazzling red, his expression was sad and sad, and he asked, "Why?"

Fang Li looked at him coldly, but didn't speak.

Silent forest.

Quiet alley.

The man in white.

Dissipated like a phantom.

Everything is no longer there.

Fang Li lowered his head, and the black iron sword in his hand dissipated.

A fake is a fake.

In this illusion, only oneself is real.

There was a dizziness in his head.

When everything disappeared, he finally saw Xie Huai again, it was great, Xie Huai was always by his side.