74

Fang Li held the Black Stone Halberd in his hand, he was in a trance for a moment, and suddenly remembered nine years ago.

At that time, his body was exhausted and he would not live long. He devoted himself to the mission to complete the task. On the day when the Ten Thousand Immortals League attacked, he sat alone on the edge of the sea and waited for Xie Huai. Xie Huai did not live up to his expectations. , finally rushed back at the last moment.

But I just cruelly chose to die in his hands.

How to successfully complete the task, retain this world, and get everything back on track was the only thing on his mind at that time.

He doesn't have many options.

Didn't think too much about it either.

But this time it's different...

This time, they were connected with each other, and Xie Huai stood beside him openly, never leaving for a moment.

This time, they will no longer make any willful decisions. No matter what difficulties they have, even if they are enemies of the world, they will face them together.

Fang Li looked at the man beside him.

Xie Huai was dressed in white, holding a long sword, with a face as cold as a fairy, and looked at him with a smile. His eyes were gentle and calm, with a reassuring power.

Fang Li raised the corners of his lips: "What if I die here today?"

Xie Huai said lightly: "Then I will accompany you."

Fang Li smiled.

Under Fuqiu Mountain.

Wu Yimei and Du Meng stood in front, leading countless demon cultivators to stand awe-inspiring, black mist billowing, evil spirits soaring to the sky.

in front of them.

At the foot of Chen Bing, a cultivator of tens of thousands of Immortal Sects, all sorts of strange and strange flying artifacts were floating in the air.

The four immortal gates stood in front.

Densely packed and magnificent.

Surrounded by countless monks and fairy gates, there is a white jade pavilion hanging high in the air. On the pavilion, a man with a gentle face is dressed in green clothes, sitting gracefully. He looks down, his eyes are indifferent, as if all living beings are ants in his eyes .

Fang Li and Xie Huai came out hand in hand, looking directly at the pavilion.

Fu Junling raised his eyes slowly and stood up.

All the monks of the Immortal Gate below looked at the Holy One with excitement, admiration and anxiety.

Mozun and Yuyi-jun are together, no one in the world can fight against them, if there is only one person who can resist...then it must be the holy one!

Fu Junling looked at the black-robed youth in front of him with a complicated expression.

Fang Li held the Black Stone Halberd in one hand, and his natal spiritual weapon sensed his fighting spirit and buzzed happily. He raised his eyes lazily and recklessly, and said loudly: "Kill me, the black talisman is yours."

Fu Junling's expression turned cold suddenly, and he was still provoking when he was about to die!

Since you are looking for death, I will fulfill you!

Fu Junling shook his hand, and a silver long sword appeared in his hand. The streamer on the long sword seemed to be alive, and he shot without hesitation—