53

Xu Shi noticed Fang Li's uneasiness and avoidance, and Xie Huai was very considerate and didn't show up the next day.

Fang Li's mood was very complicated.

He is like a death row prisoner who is about to be sent to the execution ground. He knows that he will be stabbed sooner or later, but as long as the sentence has not been fixed, he still takes chances and hopes that that day will not come...

After a while, he smiled wryly.

When did I become so indecisive?

But…

If you really make it clear with Xie Huai, what Xie Huai wants is something he can't give?

Thinking that Xie Huai might be disappointed and sad, Fang Li immediately hesitated, he still didn't want to hurt him. And I don't even hate Xie Huai approaching...

When Fu Junling came to visit Fang Li, he saw him sitting there in a daze with a gloomy expression, his whole body exuded a melancholy atmosphere, and he felt a little distressed. Xie Huai seemed to be angry yesterday.

Although I don't know why Xie Huai is angry, but it's not appropriate to bully a fool, right?

Fu Junling played with Fang Li at the beginning because of Xie Huai's face, but after getting along for a while, he thought this little fool was cute, but at the moment he was really worried about him.

He walked over slowly, showing a warm smile: "Come on, I'll take you out to play."

Fang Li hesitated.

Fu Junling didn't expect a fool to say anything, he took Fang Li and left, and brought Fang Li to the edge of the sea cliff in the back mountain.

Fang Li stood on the edge of the sea cliff of Fuqiu Mountain. As far as he could see, he could see the endless sea of ​​meteorites. The waves were surging and the wind was strong. It was here that he fell off the cliff at the beginning, so he couldn't help being in a daze for a moment.

At that time, he never thought that he would come back one day.

He thought that all of this had nothing to do with him.

Fearing that the strong wind would blow Fang Li away, Fu Junling cast a magic circle to block the strong wind, and then took out firewood, shelves, etc. from the storage space.

Yo, is this ready for a picnic?

Fu Junling smiled slightly and said, "You wait, I'll catch a fish first."

Fang Li raised his interest a little bit, not to mention, he still misses the fish in the Meteor Sea, the taste is really delicious, and the outside world can't eat it...

Fu Junling still has such leisure and elegance, which is not bad.

It's good to come out to get some air, Fang Li sat there lazily, raised his hand and yawned.

Fu Junling is a good fisherman. He put the bait on the hook and threw it far away. The fish in Meteor Sea smelled the smell of meat and swarmed towards him. Soon the fishing line was pulled straight——

As soon as Fu Junling waved his hand, he caught the fish.

Fang Li looked at the grinning fierce fish. Although this fish looked fierce, it was really stupid. It took the bait when it saw meat, so it was easy to be caught...

Fu Junling raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I heard that the fish in Meteor Star Sea is extremely delicious and delicious, and I finally have the opportunity to try it today."