16

Fang Li raised his eyes in a daze.

In the darkness, Xie Huai's eyes were gloomy and red, staring at him as if he was about to devour his flesh, his hot palm pressed against his wrist, and his knuckles rattled fiercely.

In the past, the man who always looked cold and indifferent, even in the face of thousands of demon cultivators, was calm, but now he was like a cruel beast, and the biting chill permeated Fang Li, making Fang Li's hairs stand on end.

This was the first time he felt Xie Huai's undisguised killing intent so clearly and so closely.

He really wanted to kill him.

Fang Li held his breath and remained motionless.

Faced with a beast that is on the verge of losing control and ready to tear you apart at any time, the first thing to do is not to provoke him further.

If he fights with Xie Huai now, whether he dies or Xie Huai dies, or dies together... It's not the result he wants.

He just knew that it was too dangerous to see Xie Huai during an attack, so he avoided seeing him before, but it has been seven days and seven nights, why is Xie Huai still in this state? Fang Li couldn't stop thinking about what went wrong, his expression froze slightly, he seemed to find out where his mistake was, he missed a very small detail - a very small detail.

Although Xie Huai in the original book seems to have controlled the impact of the attack, he did not waver in the face of Yan Sui, but after Yan Sui got angry, he still had a relationship with Xie Huai every time. Forcing love... that is to say, although Xie Huai didn't seem to need it, Yan Sui actually helped Xie Huai through the attack period, and didn't let this state last for too long.

I was too deeply influenced by the original book, and the book focused on how strong Xie Huai's willpower was, as if it was 'easy' to restrain the outbreak of love gu. Because of his trust in Xie Huai, Fang Li subconsciously had an illusion. For Xie Huai, it's nothing at all, it's useless, just endure it.

But it now appears that this is not the case.

It's just because Xie Huai is a person who has always been indifferent and never shows his fragility and pain in front of others. For example, he didn't change his face when he broke every bone of him and abolished his cultivation. , wouldn't it hurt?

Fang Li suddenly felt very guilty, because his momentary mistake made Xie Huaisheng endure it for seven more days...

The suzerain of the Hehuan sect said that once the love gu attacks, without the help of the master to ease it, life would be worse than death.

There are only two ways to relieve it: one is to hate what Xie Huai did to Xie Huai, and the other is to use the master's own blood.

Fang Li did not hesitate to choose the second option.

But the problem now is... Fang Li is afraid that if he moves, Xie Huai will come out with a killer...

Moreover, how can we convince Xie Huai, let Xie Huai believe that a demon who forced him to imprison him and feed him love voodoo, under such circumstances, did not have the slightest thought of him, but simply wanted to help him through the seizure period...

Well, let's just kill him.

The system was anxious at first, then an accident, and then Buddhist, and began to persuade Fang Li.

[System: At this point, why not just follow the plot? You can see that it is quite difficult for him, but now it will be a matter of course... Wu Qi just close his eyes, just treat him as a woman. 】