59

For the Ten Thousand Immortals League, since Wu Yimei was not responsible for that incident, now it is time to find out who is behind the scenes.

And who exactly tipped off Wu Yimei? There was a traitor between them, this is also a very important thing!

The Ten Thousand Immortals League is still busy.

But Xie Huai didn't intend to stay any longer, and took Fang Li and Qi Ding to leave.

Fang Li is also a little confused these days.

During this period of time, when I get along with Xie Huai day and night, it is inevitable that there will be times when I get close. Logically speaking, I should not like it, or even hate it, but thinking back for so long, I have never hated Xie Huai's approaching, but my reason keeps telling myself that he I don't like men, he and Xie Huai have no results, so I have a resistance...

What kind of feelings does he have for Xie Huai?

Like it?

There is liking for friends, there is liking for outstanding people, and there is also liking for brothers, but... the liking for lovers, he has never thought about it, and he does not want to develop into this.

Well, it's such a complicated thing.

I can't think clearly for a while, so let's think about it slowly.

Fang Li originally thought that Xie Huai was going to take him back to Fuqiu Mountain, but Xie Huai turned around and took him to Wangshan City, Helan Prefecture.

Coming here again, Fang Li looked around curiously, feeling emotional.

I think I made a big fuss here at the beginning...

Although Fang Li never responded to him during this period, Xie Huai still explained to him considerately that after the Danshan Sect was destroyed, the remaining disciples of the Danshan Sect scattered and fled in all directions until the Ten Thousand Immortals League attacked Fuqiu Mountain, and the demon head died. Those remaining disciples dared to come back and rebuilt the Danshan Gate in Wangshan City.

But because Chong Wanshan and all his subordinates are dead, the current Danshan Sect does not even have a monk in the distraction period, and has already been kicked out of the ranks of the five great immortal sects and completely declined.

Now it is just an ordinary fairy gate in the spirit fairy world.

Fang Li thought to himself, this is pretty much what he imagined.

However, Wangshan City has not changed much, it is still very prosperous, but there is no such strict law, and there is no ubiquitous law enforcement disciples. But there were no storms, but the people on the street seemed much more relaxed.

Xie Huai took Fang Li to live here for a few days, tasted some delicacies from Wangshan City, and finally brought Fang Li to the small town outside Luoshenchuan.

Only then did Fang Li feel a little moved, revealing a complex expression.

Xie Huai has done so much, is it just to bring him back to take a look?

This is the home that he misses so much, and this is the place he will return to until he dies.

At the beginning, I just wanted to follow the plot, and I also wanted to fulfill my tired wish, so I came here before I left, but I didn't explain a word to Xie Huai, but Xie Huai is so smart and sensitive, maybe he has noticed something? Otherwise, why take yourself this trip?

Although he didn't say anything, he was caring and gentle.

But he had to hide a lot from him, Fang Li felt even more guilty.