68

Xie Huai's movements stopped suddenly, he looked at the obedient young man in front of him, it was another side he had never seen before, he did not resist or avoid, as if he was opening his heart to accept him...

But that sentence "Don't be angry", instantly let the chill flow through his whole body.

It made him suddenly realize that everything in front of him was just another illusion to confuse him.

He did this just to calm himself down, there was no sincerity, it was just a compromise of last resort.

Have you been deceived by this person less often?

Why is it that as long as this person makes such a gesture, his heart will still soften...

Xie Huai closed his eyes, suppressed his self-mockery and loneliness, let go of his hand suddenly, turned and left resolutely.

Fang Li had made up his mind to give it a try.

Who knew that Xie Huai was supposed to be nice, gentle and affectionate, but in the middle of it, his face suddenly turned cold, and he left him and left? !

Fang Li couldn't help feeling confused.

I have obviously made so many concessions, and I am willing to try to do that kind of thing with a man, cough, and isn't this what Xie Huai wants?

Why is it not only unhappy, but also seems to be even more angry?

I didn't seem to say anything other than "don't be angry". Could this also make people angry?

Fang Li felt a headache, he was really not good at coaxing people!

That's all.

It's better not to.

………

Xie Huai didn't go to Fang Li's place for a few days.

On this day, Xie Huai received a summons from Master.

The message stated that the Ten Thousand Immortals League wanted to hold the Fairy League Conference, and asked Xie Huai to go to the Xuanxing Tower to attend the Fairy League Conference. He would also bring Yun Jian Que's disciples there in person, but the letter did not explain what was going on.

Xie Huai's eyes darkened slightly, he twisted the letter pensively, but decided to go to the meeting anyway.

Before leaving, he went to Fang Li's place.

Fang Li was lying in the courtyard basking in the sun, with a lazy and comfortable expression, such a peaceful and peaceful appearance... In a trance, Xie Huai suddenly recalled that day when he was determined to fetch the nine-petal lotus. When he came here, he saw Until Fang Li sleeps peacefully here...

That's when I made up my mind.

No matter what I face in the future, I will face it together with him and never let go.

After nine years, Xie Huai felt that many things had changed.

But it hasn't changed.

His mind is the same as before.

Fang Li slept lightly, woke up when he heard the sound, and saw Xie Huai standing beside him.

He hesitated for a moment, then said softly, "You're here."

Xie Huai gave a soft 'hmm', he paused, and said, "I'm going out for a few days."

Fang Li: "Oh."

You can go at ease, manly man, I will do what I promised you, and I will never leave until you are satisfied with your revenge.