66

Fang Li suddenly opened his eyes.

He was breathing quickly, his chest was throbbing. Although this palm did not kill him, it also seriously injured him. Fu Junling is worthy of being the reincarnation of the Holy One, and he has the strength to fight Xie Huai.

People in the world say that the sage is merciful, and even the fall will cause natural disasters and fires, and the heavens will mourn, and even the souls of the fairy world will be burned... Now it seems that the rumors are really unbelievable. Maybe he did something that made the heavens angry. Only then will he be chopped off by God.

Fang Li doesn't know what happened ten thousand years ago. Maybe the Holy One was a good person and did good things at the beginning, but he really lived too long...at least the person who has awakened now.

Not the merciful saint as rumored, but a ruthless person who is aloof and indifferent to all living beings.

As for why Yan Sui was able to enter the secret realm by such a coincidence, and why he brought the jade talisman to the reincarnation of the Holy One by such a coincidence.

As the only True Immortal of Compassionate Dao for thousands of years, Shengzun has profound and unpredictable means. Maybe he has a way to deceive the heavenly secrets. Reincarnation and reincarnation are immortal. Perhaps, hatred is just a part of his awakening.

At that time, Fu Junling blew himself up, if he hadn't been prepared for it, and he wasn't really disgusted, he might have been shocked, and he succeeded...

Fang Li sighed quietly.

Whether it's the original book or the present, Yan Sui didn't know the real truth until his death, but this is definitely not a blessing for Yan Sui.

I can't forgive myself for bringing the disaster back to the Fufeng Sect and causing that disaster, it is already so painful, if he knew that everything was doomed earlier, when he handed the black and white jade talisman to his senior brother In an instant, if the brother who cared and loved him disappeared...

If you let him face all of this in person.

How sad should it be?

Fortunately, Yan Sui is no longer here, so I won't know about these things.

As for Fu Junling.

He failed to get the jade talisman from himself, and now that his identity has been exposed, at least he is not afraid of plotting against him.

Fang Li let out a sigh of relief.

Look around.

The familiar dormitory made him dazed for a moment. How long had he been in a coma before he returned to Fuqiu Mountain?

Remembering that it was Xie Huai who caught him before he fainted, so Xie Huai brought him back, where did Wu Yimei go? But Xie Huai shouldn't embarrass Wu Yimei.

Xie Huai caught him sneaking away again, and this time he was caught straight at the scene of the accident... Fang Li's guilty face turned pale, Xie Huai must be angry now, right?

Fang Li took a deep breath and gently opened the door.

He is very familiar with Fuqiu Mountain, but Xie Huai must have set up an enchantment, and he will not let him leave easily.

Fang Li walked aimlessly in the palace, the battle between heaven and man was in his mind, whether to run or not to run was a question, if he ran, he might be caught, if he didn't run, he might lose his skin... This is really a dilemma...

By the way, now that my identity has been completely exposed, Xie Huai knew it long ago, Fu Junling knew it, Fu Junling would definitely not let it go, why don't I go get the weapon first, his natal spiritual weapon, the Black Stone Halberd, is still here .