32

Fang Li's hand was wrapped in Xie Huai's burning palm, and he was pushed forward by a steady force. He saw Xie Huai holding his hand and drinking the wine in the glass calmly. He wanted to escape as if he was being scalded. , but found that the other party was very hard, so that he had nowhere to escape. It was not until Xie Huai drank a glass of wine that he let go...

Fang Li: ...

What about the overlord pouring alcohol?

Brother, are you being forced?

Fang Li's face was a little ugly.

Not good, under his connivance, Xie Huai has nothing to worry about, and has learned to turn against the customer!

This is giving yourself a bad shot...

Fu Junling's expression was slightly stagnant, and he looked at the two people in front of him in surprise.

Fang Li saw Fu Junling's surprised expression, his heart was not good, his eyes sank, he took Xie Huai's hand with a backhand, and rubbed it twice intentionally, and let out a hoarse chuckle: "Madam, if you like ,Continued Cup?"

He must not show his timidity, he must fight back for a round.

Xie Huai glanced at him lightly and said, "Okay."

The two of you had a drink and another drink, and soon the two pots of wine were down. You come and go, **** for tat, no one is willing to admit defeat.

After a long while, Fang Li became a little dizzy, and decided to eat some vegetables to suppress his shock.

This time I was really careless, I thought it would be as smooth as before...

No, this is not frivolous enough, how can Fu Junling be angered? Fang Li was really distressed, he gritted his teeth for a long time, stretched out his hand to hug Xie Huai's waist, pulled—and then pulled—and then pulled—

Neither pull.

Xie Huai sat there motionless, his body straight.

Fang Li couldn't help being stunned, his heart beating, Xie Huai must have recovered his cultivation, right? No, it's impossible, if he recovers his cultivation, how could he not do it? Is he still a body trainer?

you are vicious.

If the mountain does not come, I will go to the mountain.

Fang Li simply leaned on Xie Huai, hanging lazily on his body, with one arm around Xie Huai's waist, and the other lifted Xie Huai's chin, jokingly said: "Madam is a good drinker."

Xie Huai remained motionless, looking down at the person beside you, your drinking capacity is average.

The pale man had a blush on his thin skin because he drank too much. He leaned on him casually, with an intoxicating smile on his brows and eyes... He didn't know how attractive his posture was... But he still refused to admit defeat, and wanted to do that molesting thing...

Xie Huai's eyes darkened.

Fu Junling sat silently on one side, holding up his wine glass to hide his unease...

seriously.

Before coming here, he was really worried about Xie Huai, and he had heard a lot of rumors outside. There was a version in which Xie Huai was tortured and miserable, and there was a version in which Xie Huai was flattering and colluding... But no matter which version, the Demon Lord is arrogant and domineering , Xie Huai is very pitiful...

But when I saw it today, it was not a version.

Mozun...maybe there is a little bit of cute arrogance, but Xie Huai can't see the slightest pity.