67

Fang Li's eyelashes trembled slightly, and Xie Huai's gentle murmur was like a feather passing by his ears, or like a cool wind passing by lava. Everything he had managed to restrain was about to burst, and Fang Li suddenly felt Wronged.

I think that when Xie Huai had an attack, I deliberately stayed away from him, just not wanting to embarrass him... As a result, when it was my turn, Xie Huai not only refused to leave, but even added fuel to the fire, making the already difficult process even worse. more difficult.

For example, people who have been hungry for a long time cannot eat delicious food, and people in the desert cannot drink water when they see clear springs.

He was clearly tempting him!

He just wanted to see his uncontrollable ugliness, heh, he had already seen through Xie Huai's plot, and it was revenge for him, but he was a manly man, he did what he said, he said he would resist for seven days, how could he Want someone to help?

Besides, love Gu is much more powerful than this double-edged grass. The seven days that Xie Huai went through could make life worse than death. Fang Li had never experienced that he had no right to speak, but he knew that it must be a thousand times more difficult than he is now. They are all men. Why can Xie Huai suffer so much and suffer so much, but he can't do it himself?

How can a man say he can't do it?

The man's self-esteem immediately rose, and you can't lose if you lose!

Fang Li bit his lip, and the smell of blood filled his mouth. He still didn't open his eyes, and said two words slowly and hoarsely: "No, use."

Xie Huai's expression turned cold suddenly, and hostility emerged from the bottom of his eyes.

So, you hate being touched by me so much.

Even if you have reached the limit of your patience, you don't want me to help you.

At the beginning you gave me a love gu, seeing that my life would be worse than death, when I was confused and swayed by you... what were you thinking?

Probably, just watching a joke.

Xie Huai lowered his head, gently kissed away the blood on the corner of Fang Li's lips, and said slowly in a hoarse voice, "Open your eyes and look at me."

Fang Li refused to open his eyes.

He was afraid that if he only took one look at Xie Huai, he would be unable to bear it, so he asked him to help him...

Xie Huai's laughter was deep and cool, and he jokingly said, "Forget it, I'm not as ruthless as Your Majesty."

Fang Li:?

Then he knew what Xie Huai meant, and he still kindly 'helped' him.

………

The next day, Fang Li lay on the bed with blank eyes.

Although Xie Huai just helped him with his hands, he was still in a daze and didn't dare to think about everything last night. Fang Li tried hard to shake himself out of his mind last night, it must not be him!

He will never look like that!

It didn't take long for Xie Huai to push the door in. He came over and picked Fang Li up, and walked to the soft bed in the courtyard.

Xie Huai was the same as usual, he helped Fang Li to sit up, and patiently fed Fang Li.

Fang Li lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on Xie Huai's hands. These hands were as slender as jade and flawless, just like this person, perfect to the extreme.