17

Fang Li felt that as a person who had died once, he had already looked down on life and death, but when he fled from Xie Huai... he actually had the feeling of escaping from the sky.

rare...

After thinking about it for a long time, he felt that it wasn't that he suddenly became afraid of death, it should just be caused by the atmosphere at that time, and even if the final result was death, he would rather choose to be pierced by a sword than to be like that kill.

That's right, it must be just that!

After returning, the system has been as quiet as a chicken. I don't know if it was frightened by Xie Huai, and he never mentioned Fang Li's access, but Fang Li unexpectedly became quiet.

At this moment, there is time to analyze calmly, what is wrong just now.

It is not uncommon for Xie Huai to want to kill himself, but it stands to reason that his cultivation base is sealed now, so he does not have the ability to kill himself, but at that time, it was like a real killing intent... Fang Li subconsciously felt that Xie Huai was capable of killing himself. took his.

Could it be that Xie Huai has already broken the seal?

Fang Li paced back and forth in the room. In the original book, Xie Huai was crippled and his dantian was broken, and he succeeded in rebuilding that desperate situation. It really cannot be solved by common sense. Whether the Soul Locking Nail can seal his cultivation is up to him. I have not been sure for a long time, but now it seems that my guess may be true... Xie Huai does have another hole card, but the price must be high, so he will not take the risk unless he is forced to do so.

I was seriously injured by going mad before, so I may not be Xie Huai's opponent, but the black jade talisman should not be used easily, otherwise I'm afraid I won't be able to persist until the end of the plot.

However, Fang Li looked at the heavily guarded bedroom, pondered for a moment, and thanked Huai for his extremely rational temperament. Since he didn't come after him now, he must have calmed down, right?

Is this matter temporarily revealed?

It's useless to think too much, Fang Li slept until dawn, and then got up to eat.

When he was thinking about what to do next, the demon servant came to report that the Suzerain of Hehuan Sect asked to see him.

Oh? Fang Li raised his eyes slightly, and smiled softly: "Let him in."

The head of Hehuan Sect bowed in, glanced at Fang Li's face, and immediately showed an ambiguous smile, and said with a coquettish smile, "Your Majesty, did you have a good time last night?"

The patriarch of the Hehuan Sect revealed intimacy in his words, just looking at the shattered corners of his upper lip, one could tell that the battle was fierce last night, and Mr. Yuyi was obviously very enthusiastic! He is very confident in his Silk Entangling Love Gu, and he is not afraid that Xie Huai will not give in... If His Majesty is in a good mood, won't the rewards come naturally?

Fang Li looked sideways at him lazily.

The patriarch of Hehuan Sect's eyes were full of anticipation, and he couldn't hide his pride, as if he was sure that he would reward him.

Fang Li stood up and took a step forward, his black robe dragging to the floor.

In the original book, Xie Huai restrained the influence of love gu, although Yan Sui did that to Xie Huai in a rage, but he was not satisfied in his heart, thinking that the so-called love gu was useless at all, so he faced the second day to ask for credit The Suzerain of the Hehuan Sect was so angry that he executed the Suzerain of the Hehuan Sect in public.