46

Fang Li's eyes changed slightly, and his heart sank.

Xie Huai should already know his condition, there is no cure for this condition, only practice can dissolve the spiritual power in the body, and how should I practice as a fool?

But he said he could cure it. What did he mean?

Is there really a cure? Or to test yourself?

Fang Mingyuan was overjoyed when he heard the words, his whole body was trembling with excitement, uneasy, and worried about gain and loss, he said: "Really, really, can it be cured?"

God knows how many doctors he has hired over the years, and they all say there is no way...

The fortune tellers said that the child would not live to be twenty.

Seeing this child lose weight day by day, time is running out, but he is ignorant and ignorant. As a father, I don't know how painful it is.

Xie Huai gave Fang Li a meaningful look, and slowly said: "Even if his madness can't be cured, at least he can live a long life."

Fang Li: "..."

Fang Mingyuan knelt down with a thud, with tears in his eyes: "A long life is enough, a long life is enough! If Mr. Yuyi cures him, he will be the reincarnated benefactor of our Fang family, and I would like to enshrine him at home." Longevity Tablet..."

As soon as Xie Huai waved his hand, Fang Mingyuan felt an invisible force lift him up.

Xie Huai said lightly: "There is no need for the tablet of longevity. It's just that your son has been seriously ill for a long time. If he wants to be cured, it can't be done immediately. He needs to go back to the mountain with me. Is that okay?"

What's wrong with this?

Fang Mingyuan said firmly without hesitation, "I'll leave this fool to Mr. Yuyi! Everything will be arranged by Mr. Yuyi!"

Fang Li's expression was almost frozen.

He was sold by Cheap Daddy.

If I wasn't a fool, I definitely couldn't agree! But if he is exposed now, the Fang family will only think that he was taken away by a demon, and Xie Huai will definitely kill the demon. Now that he is riding a tiger, he can only continue to pretend.

But if you let me go, I'll go, don't you have no idea when you're a fool?

Fang Li looked like he didn't understand at all, and stood there motionless. You dignified Yuyi Jun needs to show some face, can't you use force?

But before Xie Huai could react, Fang Mingyuan saw Fang Li's appearance, and immediately came over and took his hand and walked out. His stupid son couldn't understand, and it was rare that Yuyi-jun was willing to treat illnesses and save lives. How could he let Yuyi-jun Difficult! In case Mr. Yuyi leaves, no matter what!

Fang Li: ...

Seeing that Fang Mingyuan had pushed him into the carriage, Fang Li's eyes turned red suddenly, and he grabbed Fang Mingyuan's sleeve and refused to let go. Are you so cruel to send your son on a long journey?

Fang Mingyuan looked at his son's ignorant and pleading eyes, and his heart softened. He couldn't bear Fang Li to leave. This child has never left home since he was a child. No matter how good Mr. Yuyi is, he is a high-ranking fairy, and he looks cold and indifferent. I don't know if I can take good care of the child. I'm afraid that Fang Li will be wronged if he gets cold and hungry on the mountain, but when he thinks that the child will soon be twenty years old...

There is nothing more important than being alive!

Compared with longevity, these details are not important.